Chapter 4

Siya's pov:

"So you like me too much that's why you cooked for me," Zian said with an amused smile on his face.

"Many people are living in this house other than you, I love to cook for them too and yesterday not only you but everyone praised me, so I was cooking for them too,"  I said with a smirk.

Everyone came down for dinner at night. Everyone was eating but I was sitting silently watching everyone as I was having trouble eating due to the burn today I had while cooking.

Zian's pov:

I noticed that Siya is not eating anything and Sitting silently watching everyone, everyone went to their rooms after eating But she was sitting there.

I went to her with the food and said to her, "I know you are hungry but your hand is burnt so I will feed you", she could not believe what I said to her and it was visible on her face, I fed her food with my own hands and after some time I asked to Siya, "ok listen if I ask you anything, you will answer".

"Yes ask" Hearing her yes, I said to her, "I came to know that you liked me and had a crush on me, once Trisha and I were on a date she told me, that you had a crush on me."

Hearing this, she became so shocked and said, "Yes, and it didn't last long, it was just a three four days crush, I stopped liking you, but that idiot doesn't need to tell you this." She said confidently and went to the room.

Today I got up early in the morning and went to the office. I had to focus on my new project, then my Secretary came there and he told me about the meeting I'll have today.

"you made all the preparations, I want this project in any case, this project is very important for us, you should concentrate on this project", I said to him.

"Yes sir," he said and left my cabin.

I was so busy with my work that I did not go home for a few days, after work I used to rest in my cabin room and just like that 4 days passed. But I did not go home even once.

Siya's pov:

I was getting tensed that it has been 4 days since Zian did not come home, if I calls him, what if he will get angry, because of his work then what will I do?

Zian came home late that night around 11 pm but the stress of work was clearly visible on his face. I was relieved that only after 4 days Zian came home.

"Did you have your dinner, do you want me to serve you," I asked him as he sat on the bed and started losing his tie.

"No, I had it in my office, you can go back to sleep," he said and went towards the bathroom to freshen up.

The next day Zian could not even get up from the bed, his body was very hot. He could not even open his eyes properly. Slowly he opened his eyes when he saw I was standing in front of him.

He started asking me, "What are you doing?" I did not listen to him and made him lie on the bed again.

"Even after I'm telling you so politely then also you are not listening to me," He said and I went and sat beside him and started putting a cold water bandage on his head because his health had deteriorated due to overwork and by morning he had fever.

Seeing Zian's fever increase, I called the doctor. After some time, the doctor came home to see him and while writing some medicine he said to me, "By the way, you have done the right thing by keeping the water bandage on the head, at present the temperature is low, but all these medicines should be given on time after having food."

Saying this the doctor left from there. Zian then said to me irritated, "I know that I have fever but that does not mean that you should order me."

I replied to his words saying "If your health is bad, then I will order you to cure you and you will have to obey."

I was checking his fever from time to time and measured his temperature. He was watching me and then said, "Why are you doing all this, go  and take rest, you have been sitting here since morning."

After listening to him, I said "I know once I'll leave from here you will again go to the office once you get well, and then I will leave". During Zian's fever, I  used to take special care of his everything. feeding on time and giving medicine on time.

In the evening his secretary came to the house to ask about something related to the project, but at that time he was sleeping. I stopped him from entering the room and told him he has fever and is taking rest in the room.

But he said that it was important so I allowed him to go into the room, they were discussing on the project for a long time I sighed and came downstairs, to find my father-in-law reading the newspaper.

"Dad do you want to have tea, I was going to make it for Zian," I as asked him and he said yes, Zian might feel hungry so I thought of giving him tea and toast.

After serving the tea to Dad I made my way to our room. I knocked it before entering inside, I saw his secretary was going out.

"I brought tea and toast for you," I served him and sat on the bed.

"I don't want to have it," he said and made a pout, that was freaking cute, I never saw this side of him. He looked cute, though.

"Are you a drama queen," I laughed at him while he said with a frown on his face, "Why don't you feed me, Wifey," making my eyes wide.

"I....I.. have to make dinner, you eat it by yourself," I stuttered and my whole face was flushed.

"You don't need to, the servants will make that, you feed me," he said and a smirk was dangling on his face.

"I think Pihu is calling me," I said and quickly ran away from him, this man is really something.

***
vote and comment, I will highly appreciate that.