Chapter 12

Zian's pov

I looked at the time and thought maybe Siya would be coming back so I skipped a few pages and started reading about the next diary.

Dear Diary,
27 October 2012,
Whatever is in my heart, I should show you that I am yours, I am only yours, I want to tell you this much, if  you give me permission, I will I would hide you in my heart, listen to me without saying o friend

hai jo dil pe mere Aaaja dikhaun tujhe tera hu main tera hi hu Itna bata du tujhe Dil mein agar ho ijazat chhupa lu tujhe Bin kahe suno o yaara

Zian is going to America for his higher studies, there is a small gathering at his house, and I was also invited.

There were a lot of tasty dishes, people were enjoying the event and everyone was meeting him and wishing him good luck.

I was with Trisha we were also tasting the delicious food, Pihu also came with us.

I went to take water for myself but then I crashed into a lady and the water spilt on her.

I stared in horror as the glass of water slipped from my fingers and spilled all over to the lady's dress. It was a beautiful, expensive-looking garment, and now it was soaked through and ruined.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I stammered, reaching for a napkin to try and clean up the mess.

She looked down at her dress, her face a mask of shock and anger. "What have you done?" she hissed, her voice low and dangerous.

I felt my cheeks burning with shame, and I knew that I had made a terrible mistake. "I didn't mean to," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "It was an accident."

She looked at me for a moment, her eyes cold and unforgiving. "You'll have to pay for this," she said, her voice laced with venom.

I felt a sense of panic rising in my chest. I didn't have the money to pay for a dress like that,

"I'll do whatever it takes to make it right," I said, my voice shaking with fear.

She looked at me for a moment, and then her expression softened slightly. "I suppose we can work something out," she said, her voice still tinged with anger. "But you'll have to do something for me in return."

I nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. "Anything," I said, my voice filled with gratitude.

"Mom, please don't speak like this, she did not do it on purpose," I looked to my side and saw Zian speaking to his mother shit she is his mother, first meet the wrong impression, and I want to diwweeeeeeeeeeee.

"Zian," she looked at him with anger filled in her eyes.

"Mom, you can change it, please don't spoil your mood I'll be going tomorrow please," he said to her and she left from there.

"I'm sorry," I said, my voice firm and resolute.

She looked at me for a moment, her eyes filled with anger and disappointment. I watched as she walked away, the ruined dress trailing behind her. I knew that I had made a mistake.

"I'm sorry for Mom's behaviour," he said softly, I replied to him, "After all it was my fault, it's okay."

"Siya everyone went towards the poolside let's go there,"  he said and we went there.

I went to Trisha and Pihu, we were talking when Trisha said she wants to go to the washroom and Pihu guided her the way.

I was standing alone, looking at the lights and decorations and people around me, I was thinking about that today I'll be seeing him last time.