Chapters 11

Dear Diary,
4 March 2012,
I was with Abhiman and Trisha we were walking in the park when unexpectedly I asked them "Is it normal to have a crush on someone you've never talked to or have talked a bit like a little bit,"

"Yes, it's very much possible" Abhi replied to me.

"Falling in love with someone you don't really know is always like falling in love with the idea of a person rather than an actual person" Trisha replied to me. I felt sad that I have fallen for someone just by his name, not the actual person.

"Btw why are you asking this," Trisha asked me.

"Oh, random thought," I replied to her.

I was thinking about Trisha's words only, I came back to my house, and continuously thought about it, maybe Trisha is right. But then I looked at the moons of our birth dates.

It was night when Trisha called me and said, "Siya are you free this Sunday,"

"Yeah, I'm what happened," I asked her.

"Actually Zian booked movie tickets for us," she said and now I don't feel like going I don't know why.

"Trisha I just remember we are going to grandma's place on Sunday, I can't come I'm sorry," I replied to her.

"I know very well about all your lies, so be ready on Sunday and if you dare not to come then I'll never talk to you, bye good night, " she said and cut the call.

I just looked at the black screen and then I gave my mother's phone back to her and then went to sleep.

--Siya

Dear Diary,
11 March 2012,

As per Trisha's wish, I came here for the movie, today I met Zian's younger sister Pihu, who is only a year younger than us, when we were watching the movie I was glancing at him in between, the way his laughter was playing in my head doing magic, only I know what he does to me, and when he around me everything changes.

When the movie was finished we were out of the theatre and were in the mall when Pihu asked for water, and Trisha and Zian were nowhere to be seen, I told her to stay there and I'll go and bring water for her.

I looked around a bit but there was no one in the shops, I took one of the water bottles and kept the money there, and when I went out all I could see was the ground floor was full of riots they had hockey sticks and different things.

I felt terrified I quickly needs to go to Trisha Zian and Pihu. When I was about to make my way I saw some riots on this floor also, I was feeling so terrified that I don't know what to do.

I saw some of them come towards my direction I quickly hide behind one of the shop walls. I was crying, will they kill me or what, I don't want to die this early, someone save me, please.