Chapter 14

Zian's pov:
I am not liking this guy Abhiman, I never knew Siya even dated someone, I looked at the time it was evening now she hasn't come back yet. I opened the third journal.

Dear Diary,
13th July 2018
The rain was pouring down in sheets, and I was drenched to the bone. I had been walking home from college when the downpour started, and I had foolishly left my umbrella. I was cursing myself for my carelessness when I saw Abhimaan walking towards me, his hair plastered to his face, and his clothes soaked through.

Abhimaan was walking towards me, I wanted to say something, but I was too agitated. I was just about to walk past him when he stopped and looked at me.

"Hey," he said, smiling a little. "Do you have an umbrella?"

I shook my head, feeling embarrassed. "No, I left it at home."

Abhi looked at me for a moment, and then he stepped closer to me. "Here," he said, holding out his hand. "Let's share mine."

I felt a jolt of electricity run through me as I took his hand. We stood there for a moment, under the umbrella, just looking at each other. The rain was still pouring down around us, but it didn't matter.

We started walking together, our shoulders brushing against each other under the umbrella. I could feel his warmth next to me, and I felt like I was walking on air. We talked about everything and nothing, laughing and joking as we made our way through the rain.

As we reached my house, I turned to him and smiled. "Thanks for walking me home," I said, to see his eyes sparkling.

I smiled back at him, "Anytime," He said, feeling brave. "Maybe we could do this again sometime?"

I nodded, and I could see the happiness in his eyes. "I'd like that," I said, The rain was still pouring down around me.
--Siya

Dear Diary,
It's the year 2019, I don't get much time to write as I'm busy making my sculptures. Abhiman started working as a bank Po, and Trisha is a junior artist a singer, I feel proud she is achieving what she wants, and Zian..  he became the CEO of the Deshmukh empire.

He has changed a lot he has become muscular also. His face was a perfect balance of rugged masculinity and refined elegance, a combination that was both striking and unforgettable. His jawline was chiseled and defined, the sharp angles softened only slightly by the hint of stubble that covered his cheeks and chin. His beard was thick and well-groomed, each hair perfectly in place and adding a sense of maturity and experience to his features. It was a face that was both handsome and unforgettable, I don't know why I write about him. But I can't help writing about him.

After 5 years I stopped my feelings in that one-sided love. I love you with so much intensity, if you want to remain unaware of it, remain so. This one-sided journey of mine is not dependent on reaching the destination. This journey is more beautiful than the destination, you are necessary to fulfil every scarcity of mine. Even though being incomplete, my love is complete (because of you) It's difficult to live without you.

"tumko khabr hui na
Zamana samjh saka
Hum chupke chupke tum
Pe kai baar marr chuke" 

I thought that I have forgotten him, what happened today, why did I cry.

Let's skip to the next thing which is— Today Abhi and I went to a mall, and there we played a game, in which the couple will guess the correct answer to what their partner is thinking when the question is asked and will win a pressure cooker, we did not need this but we gave it a shot.