Chapter 15

Siya's pov:

When I entered the room I saw he had anger in his eyes, Suddenly, he pinned me against the door, and my chest was moving up and down. His eyes were beautiful, dark black and they were glowing brightly. 

"Uh

"Uh... What are you doing?!?", I said trying to stand my ground. His hands had my wrists pinned by my head on the door, causing me to arch my back and stand on my tiptoes.

"Why are you talking to that guy so much," he asked in a disgusted tone with anger in his eyes. When I didn't reply he again continued,

"You're testing my patience, aren't you?" he whispered, his voice was deep and husky.

"He is my friend" I replied in a nervous tone. Was he jealous? No, he couldn't be. The only reason he wanted me was to be his wife, right?

His face was now mere inches from mine "That better be the case because you are my Wife" he replied calmly.

I stood there frozen when he came more close to me and whispered in my ears, "I hope you are going to give me more attention, than that idiot who is sitting outside,"

His eyes never left mine, I licked my lips nervously and the next thing he did was shocked me his lips were on the crook of my neck. As soon as I knew what he is doing I struggled to get out of his grip, but I was no use. I couldn't ignore the fact that his body felt so good against mine and his lips were so soft, but even then I knew I couldn't just give him and let him own me. His kiss, his hands held my small frame close to his body.

As I continue to struggle to get out of his grip he looked intensely into my eyes then he said, "You're never going to get away from me no matter how hard you try, I want you to be my Wife, I will never leave you."

"Who do you think I am?!? Some toy or some property that you can just own?!?" I said letting out my anger.

"Wife.. You are my wife I hope you remember we married on 13th July 2019," he said with a grin on his face.

"But I..don't...like you,"  I said stuttering.

"You say that, but your body language tells me a different story. Just admit that I have an effect on you. You can't help but blush at my words. You can't stand here and deny that you don't like me, but you know for a fact that deep down, you like me a lot..." he responded.

How can he read me like an open book, is everything visible on my face? He lets go of my wrists and pulls my body closer towards him, enough to where I can feel even an inch of his body.

His eyes are now clouded with emotions that I couldn't conceive.

***

We came back to Deshmukh's mansion,

"Siya have you seen my black file," he asked and started opening the cupboards and was finding them.

"No, I haven't," I said and started helping him.