Chapter 18

Zian's pov:

I woke up only to find Siya not at my side, I looked around and found she was not in the room. It was 2 in the morning. I walked downstairs passing the living room to the kitchen, only to find her sitting on the kitchen counter. 

"What are you doing here sitting on the kitchen counter," I asked her only to find her eating ice cream.

"Oh, you startled me, I was hungry and found this," she said with a smile on her face.

"Oh, so you have a habit of sneaking out," I grinned looking at her shocked face.

"No, I don't have any such habit," she said keeping the bowl in the refrigerator.

"Whatever, your kids will prove whether you have this habit or not," I laughed and then realised what I said.

"Umm.. I think we should go back, you have to go to the office also," she nervously spoke and we made our way towards our room.

We were laying on the bed when I asked her, "What kind of husband you wanted Siya," I hope she doesn't say Abhiman's name.

"I wanted him to be kind, and give respect to me, someone who will not stop me from what I want in life, as you supported me, to continue working, when everyone stopped me," she said speaking softly.

"Ow so you wanted someone like me," I grinned and turned to look at her face.

"I also wanted the person who doesn't leave the bathroom floor dirty and who doesn't spill water everywhere, and the one who doesn't get angry without any reason," she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay but your diary says something else," I said and she sat on the bed with a horrified face.

So today is Zian Deshmukh's destruction day, and this is what we call get ruin by one's own actions. 

"Don't tell me that you read my diary," she asked me shocked.

"I'm not gonna lie.. But yeah, I did it by mistake," I said nervously.

"How can you read someone's private things, this is not fair," she angrily said, I held her shoulders and said, "Siya I'm sorry if I hurt you but my intention was just to know more about you, I didn't know anything about you and I was getting bored in your room when you left me, so I read it,"

"I'm not going to talk to you," she said and slept on her side. Shit, I made her angry.

In the morning As I stirred awake, the first sight that greeted me was Siya, adorned in a mesmerizing backless saree that left me momentarily breathless. The delicate fabric gracefully clung to her figure, accentuating her elegance and beauty. Her long hair was elegantly tied in an updo, adding an air of sophistication to her appearance.

Caught in the enchantment of the moment, I watched her from the warmth of our bed as she engaged in conversation on her phone. Even in those seemingly ordinary moments, she radiated an undeniable charm that captivated my heart.

As her eyes met mine, She gracefully made her way towards the side table, gently placing her phone down. The soft morning light played upon her features, enhancing the enchanting glow she carried with her.

"Morning," I said and she turned to go but I grabbed her hand.

"What," she said annoyed.

"so you seriously not going to talk to me," I asked her to which she replied, "Yes I will not,"

"But I'm asking for forgiveness, and you know one who forgives has a bigger heart," I said softly.

"Right, so firstly why don't you forgive Trisha, after what she did," she said annoyed.