Chapter 38

Siya's pov:
I woke up to the sound of Vihaan's cries, and my heart leapt with joy. I had been waiting for this moment for so long, and now that he was finally here, I couldn't get enough of him. I stumbled out of bed and made my way to his crib, where he was wailing at the top of his lungs.

 I stumbled out of bed and made my way to his crib, where he was wailing at the top of his lungs

As soon as I picked him up, he stopped crying and looked up at me with his big, brown eyes. I felt a surge of love and protectiveness wash over me as I cradled him in my arms. I could feel his tiny body against mine, and it was the most magical feeling in the world.

I carried him to our bed and sat down, cradling him in my arms. I looked down at his little face and felt a wave of emotion wash over me. I couldn't believe that this tiny, perfect human being was mine.

I brought him close to my chest and started to feed him, and I could feel his little mouth working as he drank. It was a moment of pure bliss, and I felt like time had stopped. All that mattered was this little bundle of joy in my arms.

As I gazed down at him, I could feel my heart overflowing with love. in that moment, none of that mattered. All that mattered was this perfect little baby and the love that I felt for him.

It was early morning only, and after feeding him, I went to freshen up, I was standing at the sink, brushing my teeth, when Zian walked into the bathroom. At first, I didn't think anything of it - he often came in to brush his teeth while I was getting ready. But as I looked up at him, I could tell that something was different.

He had a mischievous look in his eye, and a sly smile on his lips. It was the kind of look that he got when he was up to no good, and I couldn't help but feel a flutter in my stomach. I rinsed my mouth out with water and turned to face him, raising an eyebrow in question.

"What are you up to?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

He just grinned at me and stepped closer, his eyes never leaving mine. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I'm feeling a little naughty," he said, his breath hot against my skin.

Before I could say anything, he reached out and pulled me close, pressing his lips to mine in a deep, passionate kiss. I felt my knees go weak as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me even closer.

I could feel his hands roaming over my body, and I knew that he was up to something. But in that moment, I didn't care. All that mattered was the feel of his lips on mine, and the warmth of his body against mine.

As we kissed, I could feel the tension building between us, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before things got even more heated. But for now, I was content to just stand there, lost in the moment, with my husband's arms wrapped around me.

"I think you should get ready now for the office," I said with a smile and he replied, "Yeah you are right let's have a bath," he said mischievously.

He reached out and took my hand, pulling me towards him. "Come on," he said, his voice low and husky. "I want to give you bath."

Without a word, he picked me up in his arms and carried me over to the tub, where he set me down gently on the edge. As he began to fill the tub with warm water, he looked up at me and smiled.

"I just wanted to do something special for you," he said. I felt my heart swell with love as I looked at him, and I knew that this was just one of the many reasons why I had fallen in love with him. He was always thinking of ways to make me happy, and I couldn't imagine my life without him.

As the tub filled with water, I stepped into the tub, feeling the warm water envelop me.

As I soaked in the tub, we talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company. It was a simple moment, but it was one that I knew I would cherish forever.

He was bathing me, he takes my hand and looks into my eyes. "I just want you to know how much I admire you," he says. "You're such an amazing partner, and I feel so lucky to have you in my life."

I smile, feeling my heart swell with love. "Thank you," you say. "That means so much to me."

He continues, "I love how kind and caring you are. You always know how to make me feel better when I'm down, and I feel like I can always count on you."

I feel a warm glow spread through your body as he speaks. "I love you so much," I said, leaning in to give him a kiss.

He pulls away, looking at you with a twinkle in his eye. "And you're so beautiful," he says, tracing a finger down your cheek. "I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you."

I was blushing, feeling a surge of happiness. "You're pretty amazing yourself," I say, and he helps me to dress up, and then he went to have a bath.

As I sit on the couch, I hear the sound of the bathroom door opening. I turn to see my husband walking out, his hair still damp from his shower. I can't help but smile at the sight of him, feeling a rush of affection.

"What happened," he says, giving me a grin. "Do I look like a drowned rat?"

I laugh, shaking my head. "No way," I say. "You look great."

He walks over and sits down next to me, running a hand through his hair to try to dry it off. "I always feel so refreshed after a shower," he says. "It's like a new start to the day."

I nod, feeling a sense of comfort and contentment as we sit together. "I love you," I say, reaching out to take his hand.

He squeezes my hand back, looking at me with a warm smile. "I love you too," he says. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

As we sit together, basking in the warm glow of our love, I feel grateful for the amazing partner I have in my husband.

I hear a cry from Vihaan, I was about to go when Zian stopped me and went there, he came towards me with Vihaan and sat on the couch with Vihaan in his arms. He's talking to him in a soft, gentle voice, and I can see the love and affection in his eyes as he looks at him.

"Hey there, little one," he says, smiling down at her. "How's my favorite boy doing today?"

Vihaan coos in response, and he laughs, tickling her gently under her chin. "You're getting so big," he says. "Soon you'll be crawling all over the place, and then walking. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble you get into."

He continues to talk to him, telling him stories and singing songs, and I can see the joy and happiness on his face as he interacts with her. I feel my heart swell with love and gratitude, knowing that your baby is lucky to have such a caring and loving father.

As he hands him back to me, he leans in and gives him a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I love you, little one," he says, looking at him with adoration. "You're my world."

I smile at him, feeling a sense of warmth and contentment. "I love you too," you say. "You're an amazing dad." He grins at you, his eyes shining with happiness.

Kuch hosh nahi rehta,
Kuch dhyaan nahi rehta,
Insaan mohabbat mein,
Insaan nahi rehta.

These lines are very true, I do the thinks I never thought I would.

***
Vote and comment I'll highly appreciate that.