Chapter 7

Zian's pov:

She was looking so beautiful even while sleeping I started kissing Siya on her forehead and then cheek, she was looking so beautiful at that time that her cheeks turned red, only then I realized "Oh god what I'm doing is wrong she is sleeping," saying this I started to turn to my side but siya who was sleeping caught hold of my hand. I kissed her forehead and slept holding her in my arms.

The next morning I got ready for the office and came downstairs to have breakfast but after going down I saw Siya was serving breakfast, when our eyes met she smiled at me and then again continued doing her work. My morning became bright after seeing Siya there.

"Bhai today's breakfast is your favourite dish and that to made by someone special," Pihu giggled while having her lunch.

I sat at the dining table, and Siya started serving me, I saw she made aloo ka paratha. A smile was on my face. I started eating it, I loved the taste of the fresh, tangy tomato chutney and the paratha that melts in my mouth, she really has magic in her hands, only then Pihu curiously asked me, "How is it,"

"It's good," I said looking at my blushing Wifey.

"Thank you," she muttered and started serving for herself.

"Acha bhabhi I'm going to the college, I'll pick you up by 4," she said and went away leaving the two of us alone.

"So kaha jane ki tyari ho rhi hai," I asked Siya while feeling the taste of the paratha.

(So where are you planning to go)

"Actually.. Pihu wanted... To go for shopping and she asked me to go with her, .....can I ask you something," she uttered.

"Okay, ask," I said and looked directly into her eyes. She was blinking and looking here and there, and then she finally spoke.

"Actually, umm.. I love making Sculptures back then at my home. Can I again start making it here? Ummm.. Trisha once told me that Dad might not love if I start working," she asked me with lots of stuttering and anxiousness.

" yeah you can, no one will stop you," I said in a modulated way.

"But what if dad," she was saying, but I stopped her in the middle and said, "I will handle him," I told her and her face was perplexed.

"I will ask the servants to clean up the room in the backyard and you can start working there after it gets clean," I said with a smile on my face she also smiled a bit.

"Alright, then I will be going to the Office," I said and stood up from the chair.

I was working in my office when a thought came to my mind, what would be Siya doing by now, has she gone to the mall, or she is still waiting for Pihu, should I call her and ask her if has she gone or not? I was in my thoughts when someone gave a knock on my cabin door.

" come in," I said and my secretary came inside and told me all about the things and we started discussing about a new project.

Siya's pov:

We both came to H&M as Pihu wanted to buy some daily wear clothes.

"Bhabhi which one is looking better this lavender one or the blue one," she showed me two tops I took a close look at them and then told her, "I think lavender looks better."

"Okay I'll go and try it," she said joyfully and went to the changing room I was looking around the store, then my eyes stuck on one dress it looked so beautiful, I was looking at it when I heard Pihu saying, " You should try it, it will look good on you,"

"Uff Pihu I got startled because of you," I said

"Achw go and try it if you liked it then let's buy this," she said.

"No, No there is no need pihu," I tried telling her but then she said, "It's a small wedding gift from my side," she said and it looked like she was not in the mood to leave me.

"Alright let's buy this but I'm not going to try this as it's difficult to wear saree again," I uttered and when we both were done shopping she drove us to Victoria's Secret.

"Pihu, what are we doing here," I looked at her perplexed.

"Bhabhi don't be silly we have come here for shopping, let's go inside," she said and we both went inside.

All I can see was lingerie here and there then I saw a perfume section, "Pihu I'll go and look at the perfume section till time you can buy the lingerie," I stuttered and she gave a nod.

We finally came out of there, and then we went to a restaurant to eat something as we both were very hungry after so much of shopping and all.

At night I didn't feel like having dinner as we already had enough food after shopping, I came into my room, and saw Zian was sitting on the bed and was using his phone.

"What is in this box," he asked and then I saw a box was kept on the right table.

"Oh this, Today Pihu brought me a gift," I said and was about to pick it up when he said, "Show me also." I gave a nod and looked where to open it and found a note on the side, "I'll read the note, and you open it," he said and took the note and I continued to open the box, and he read, "Dear bhabhi, I don't want to be the youngest in the family, hopefully, you use my gift," at first I didn't understand the meaning, but when I opened the box I was bewildered looking at it and even Zian was also shocked it had a pair of Victoria's Secret lingerie, wtfff.

"I

"I.. I..I.. didn't buy this, there was a cute dress not this," I quickly closed the box and put it inside the wardrobe, my face was so much redden than that red lingerie.

I looked towards his face he also just coughed and said, " I think we should sleep now,"

"Yeah you are right," I told him and laid down covering my face with the duvet, I didn't even changed my saree also.

"Siya," I heard him he called my name, I looked towards his side and then he said, "I'm sorry for Pihu's this type of behaviour, I will scold her."

"No don't scold her, she just doesn't want to be younger in the family," I laughed lightly.

"Okay, goodnight then," he said and slept on his side.

***
vote and comment, I will highly appreciate that.