Chapter 19

Siya's pov:

I woke up and had a flashback of our last night. A blushing smile was on my face, I looked at him he was sleeping shirtless, and his one hand was wrapped around me.

I got up and wore the bathrobe. I saw he also woke up we smiled looking at each other.

"I think we should go back," I stuttered.

"Yeah," he said in his husky sleepy voice.

When he went to the bathroom, my eyes stopped on the blood stains on the bed sheet.

After sometimes when he came out of the bathroom, wearing his clothes he then asked me, "Is something wrong,"

My heart pounded in my chest as I gathered the courage to break the post-love-making silence.
"Yeah, the bedsheet, umm... Mm... It had a blood stain, should I wash it?" I stammered nervously, unsure of how he would react. His eyes softened with understanding, and he lovingly caressed my cheek.

"Don't worry about it," he said gently, his voice soothing my anxious thoughts. "The hotel servants will take care of it. What matters is that we shared something beautiful tonight, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

His reassuring words washed over me like a warm embrace, dispelling my embarrassment and self-consciousness. At that moment, I realized that he truly cared for me, not just in passion but in the little details of our vulnerability together. With a grateful smile, I snuggled closer, feeling a newfound sense of intimacy and connection with the man who had become my lover and confidant.

We were on our way back home when I said, "Dhabe ki chai, we are going to drink it."

"Alright," he said and parked the car near the dhaba. We drank hot kulradh tea.

"Do you regret it, Siya," he asked sipping the tea.

"Umm..mm No, I don't moreover we are husband and wife, so umm... these things happen between them.. Right," I said nervously.

***

We came back to the Deshmukh mansion, I went to freshen up and wore a saree and applied vermilion and wore my nuptial chain and some jewellery. 
As I stepped into the grand foyer of our mansion, my heart swelled with a mix of excitement and nerves. It was our first time returning home as husband and wife after our intimacy. The familiar surroundings now held a deeper significance, and I couldn't wait to embrace this new chapter of our lives.

I hurried upstairs to freshen up. The soft glow of the morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm hue in the room. I stood in front of the mirror, taking a moment to steady my trembling hands.

I adorned myself in a resplendent saree, a vibrant celebration of colours that mirrored the happiness within my heart. I gently applied vermilion in my hair parting, marking myself as a married woman, a visible promise of love and commitment. The nuptial chain delicately adorned my neck, a precious link connecting me to my Zian. Each piece of jewellery I wore held significance, bestowed upon me during our wedding ceremonies as symbols of love, prosperity, and blessings.

As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I saw not just a bride, but a partner ready to embrace the responsibilities and joys of marriage. The weight of the saree and the jewellery reminded me of the commitment we had made to each other, the promises we exchanged in front of our families and friends.

 The weight of the saree and the jewellery reminded me of the commitment we had made to each other, the promises we exchanged in front of our families and friends