Chapter 2

Zian's pov:

It was the wedding day everyone was happy and most of all I'm so happy, but now I can't wait to be with her.

"Oh ho bhai we all can see you can't wait to be with Bhabhi,"  Pihu my younger sister teased me as she entered my room with my friend Shourya.

"Not only him, but the whole city wants to see his wedding, there are so many high-profile people, businessmen, celebrities and media are there, the news of his marriage is on fire," Shourya spoke.

"Mom-Dad wanted that their only son's wedding should be a grand ceremony and that is happening," Pihu said cheerfully.

Everyone reached the wedding venue and the priest asked me to do some pooja with him then he asked Trisha's mom to call the bride. I'm so excited to see her.

***

Siya pov:

Aunt and I went to Trisha's room to take her to the mandap.

"Trisha beta, open the door, are you ready now," Aunt asked her while knocking on the room door.

"Trisha everyone is waiting outside open the door," I pushed on the door making it open.

"Trisha, Trisha where are you, bahar aao beta," Aunty called her tensed.

I saw a note on the bed I opened it with shivering hands, I hope it is not what I'm thinking. In the letter it was written, "I'm sorry mom-dad I can't marry him now, at first I want my dream to come true."

"Aunty Trisha ran away," I said and passed her the note. Aunty was crying so much after reading it.

"Siya beta call your uncle to come here," she told me, I quickly called them and within a few minutes both my father and uncle came and Aunty narrated the whole thing.

"what are we going to do now, how are we going to tell the Deshmukhs," Uncle was also crying I was feeling so bad for them.

So now Zian and his family are also standing here in the room and his father was getting angry, at him.

"Zian if Deshmukh's reputation is going to be destroyed then I'll remove you from your CEO position," his father was angrily shouting at him.

"Dad you don't need to take tension, the wedding will take place today only and nothing will happen to our reputation," he said and wiped his continually flowing tears, I felt bad seeing him like this.

"Without the bride, you are going to marry or what," his father was throwing daggers at him.

He looked at his father and then came towards me and said "Siya will you marry me please,"
those words that I once wanted to hear but not at this moment no no I will not marry him.

"Keep your mouth shut, my daughter will not marry you," my father angrily said.

He didn't reply anything instead he dragged me out of the room and locked it from outside leaving our family inside, I could hear my father shouting from inside, "Open the door."

"What are you doing why you locked them inside," I was about to open the door, but he pulled me towards himself caging me in between his arms.

"Siya say yes, only you can save me, outside there are so many people and media, Siya help me," he said breathing heavily.

"You love Trisha, I can't marry you," I said trying to come out of his hold but was unable to.

"I did but not now," he replied sternly with anger in his voice.

"Don't tell me that you don't love her now," I said sternly.

"Yes from this day I stopped loving her, if she can leave me for her dream why should I leave my position, if she would have asked me earlier to go where ever she wants I would have left this position just to be with her but now I'll not, if you are going to say yes I will do everything that a husband is supposed to do, I will fulfil my every duty," he said.

"Even loving me," as I said I could feel his grip loose from my waist. "You can't do that I kno-," before I completed my sentence he said,

"Yes, I will and if you don't feel happy with me you can divorce me anytime you want, I will not stop you but for today help me," I was so shocked by his answer.

"I like someone else I can't be with you," I uttered controlling my beating heart.

"You like me, you can't like anyone but me..Don't say that you like another guy." he angrily said in a hoarse.

"I don't want to be a replacement for someone, do you even know what Trisha will think about me, no cause you are only seeing from where you are getting benefited from, and most importantly I'm not the needy person here," I said and then I saw a smirk on his face then he said, " Right needy, what if I make you needy to marry me, I hope you don't want your father to be unemployed, already he is in a big loss, the house you are living in is mortgaged, he even has taken a lone from me too, and the due date was two months ago, I haven't got my single penny yet, what do you think I'll leave him just like that I helped him because he was your father but now I think I don't know you, My dear Siya, just one call, and you will see your parents on the road,... by hook or crook you are going to marry me, choose whether you want to stay happily with me or you want to live on the footpath," he said and I was so shocked what he said I don't want to do anything to make my parents suffer, so that's how I became a substitute for Trisha.

I wore that same Maharani lehenga that we chose for Trisha, I didn't think that I'll be the scapegoat.

This bond of births is bound by 7 rounds,There are new rituals new vows new confusion The lips are silent but the heart is telling everything, How relationships change in a moment, Now everyone seems to look so strange

There are new rituals new vows new confusion
The lips are silent but the heart is telling everything, How relationships change in a moment, Now everyone seems to look so strange.

I walk away by taking handfuls of rice and coins and directly throwing them over my head.

Not all brides' farewells end with sparklers and smiles, that's how mine was I officially left my home to start a new life with Zian, and the goodbyes were heartwarming and tearful during the vidaai ceremony. My father was not happy with the wedding but I somehow managed and convinced him.

I see love as a force that could both bring people together and tear them apart, and there are different ways in which love could be both a source of joy and a source of pain. For me, love was a deeply human experience that was intimately tied to the struggle for justice and freedom, and I believed that it had the power to transform both individuals and societies.

Came to the wedding as a guest, and went back as a bride.

***
vote and comment, I will highly appreciate that.