The Babysitter (Patreon Tier Two Exclusive)

How could she do this to me, sure I had acted like a brat all day, and I didn't make it easy for her when she tried to put me down for a nap! But who could blame me? My wife had forced me back into toddlerhood a few days ago when she walked into me jacking off in my pink diaper!! She hadn't left me like I thought she would, instead she began asking me deep questions about why I liked them and if she had done something wrong.

At first, I thought I had hit the jackpot, she hadn't left me and for the rest of the night, I could share my deepest fantasies with someone else for the first time. But everything changed when she ambushed me in the morning. Normally on a Friday Adam would wake up around 10:00 am and begin my day, and normally my wife let me, but today she woke me up bright and early to make sure my diaper was dry. And even though I sure as hell didn't remember wetting myself before I fell asleep, I was soaked that morning.

Ever since then, it was one thing after another until today, Sunday. She woke me up at the crack of dawn or better known as 8:00 am and had me dressed in a pink cupcake shirt with a tutu attached, did I forget to mention she had started referring to me as her little princess as well, apparently pink diapers meant I was her little girl. For the most part, I fiddled around and played with the few baby toys Amelia allowed me, then once my awful day seemed to be coming to an end, I noticed her getting dressed up. And before I could ask what she was doing a knock came from the front door.

"Ah that must be her," I heard her say as she bent down and picked me up from the baby toys she permitted, then with the grace of a swan she had both of us in front of that horrible door. I tried to protest as she reached for the handle, willing to do anything to make her stop, but she had it turned and opening before my first word could escape.

If you would like to read the rest of this story and others like it, it is available on my Patreon!! Also, Commissions are open for $15 per 1k words!! (DM me)

https://www.patreon.com/BabyCory1