First Anniversary

If you enjoy this work please consider becoming a Patreon!! Every dollar helps and even the lowest tier of $1 a month comes with exclusive content plus stories early. 

https://www.Patreon.com/BabyCory1

Chase couldn't believe his eyes as he stared at his calender, almost looking like he wanted to use heat ray vision to burn a hole right through it. Chase knew that today was his and his boyfriend Noel's first anniversary. And he had known that it was coming up for months now, yet at the same time it seemed like the weeks leading up had disappeared in a flash. Now Chase had no time left to purchase his lover a gift before their date later that night.

"What am I gonna do?" He said to himself while pacing back and forth trying to think of anything that might be considered a gift. After much deliberation, he finally gave up and pulled out a box from under his bed. He never thought that he would have to resort to the emergency present idea that his mother told him about when he first started dating. She told him in his early teens to always have an emergency present stored about just in case he was caught with his pants between his ankles.

Quickly he put the gift inside a bag and placed stereotypical white tissue paper inside to conceal the gift. Then once everything was ready Chase sat the gift down on his dresser and looked over at the clock.

"2:30? Well, I got enough time I think," Chase said while removing his pants and began crawling under his bed. After a few moments, he pulled out a medium-sized cardboard box from underneath and began rummaging through the box. After a few moments, he pulled out a large blue diaper along with a blue lion pacifier.

"I got three hours I have plenty of time to indulge myself before I got to leave." He said to himself smiling from ear to ear. Then without a single wasted movement, he was naked and on the bed. While he didn't get to wear that often, it was still enough to be able to diaper himself in a matter of moments. Then as the last tape was secured in place Chase jumped up grabbed his pacifier and popped it in his mouth before getting on his hands and knees.

Slowly he crawled over to the mirror and began examining his slender frame, he knew he had to look babyish but he didn't know he looked this babyish. If only Noel could see him, god what would he say? That he had been naughty playing dress up without his permission, or that he was a bad boy for not using his diaper like a good baby. Oh god, it all made Chase's cheeks turn red in pure excitement. But deep down he knew that he would never tell Noel about any of his desires.

Something about actually admitting to his desires made him feel horrible, that he wasn't allowed these and that Noel would leave him if he ever found out. It was these consistent fears that kept Chase from telling his lover about this seemingly harmless fetish. God Chase couldn't take it anymore, he began to rub the front of his diaper back and forth, creating friction between his diaper and his member making him more and more desperate with each movement.

Chase could hear himself sucking on his pacifier, harder and harder he sucked as he began to increase his rubbing speed. Chase could hear it louder and louder until it defend him, making his rubbing and suckling all he could hear. That's when the image of Noel's strong muscular build appeared in his mind. The thought of Noel holding him on his lap, spanking him was too much to bear.

"Ohhhhhhhh" He came, releasing all his pent-up frustration from his work week, it was everything he needed before he went off to hopefully have his last first anniversary ever. Slowly he opened his eyes, only to see Noel standing in the doorway to his room, arms crossed leaning on the oak wood door frame. In shock he flew from his position of laying on the floor, no this couldn't be happening, Noel couldn't actually be here, he would have heard him enter!!

"Well well, I was wondering if you would ever notice me, baby!" Noel said laughing slightly as he talked. Slowly walking over to Chase, he dropped down to one knee and embraced Chase in a deep hug slowly rocking him back and forth.

"It's ok, I got you, it's ok," all Noel said over and over. Chase didn't know what to do and just like the baby he wanted to be but hidden all his life he cried. Cried into Noel's strong shoulders and into the man he loved and knew would love him no matter what.