Sparks

Hey there guys small update, I wish I had a daddy, I'm 19 if you know anyone.

It all started on a day like any other, my daddy, (a man I met online) had just sent me a brand new dress to try on, as well as some more diapers

It all started on a day like any other, my daddy, (a man I met online) had just sent me a brand new dress to try on, as well as some more diapers. Eager to try them both on I waited for my family to leave the house, the moment I thought that everyone had left I started a video chat with daddy.

"Ring, Ring, Click."

"Hey, Daddy!" I said with a pitch you would have sworn belonged to a girl, not some boy.

"Hey princess, did you get that package I sent you?"

"Uh-huh," I replied back with a smile stretching across my face.

"Ok baby, could you put on a diaper for me, as well as your present?"

"Of course Daddy, just give me one sec." I was running to my bathroom with a diaper and my dress in hand.

As soon as I was in the restroom I put on the diaper and dress, but while I sat there I started thinking why don't I put on my girly socks and baby bib while I was at it.

As soon as I was done with all of my dressing up I started to wonder what else I could do to get my Daddy's attention. So like any other baby, I stood there for a second, then it came, a steady stream of pee began to make it's way into my diaper, slowly turning the wetness indicator yellow.

As I stood there, wetting my diaper I began to smile, this was good. Right after I finished wetting myself I ran out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom totally missing the open bedroom door. I ran all the way up to my computer screen where Daddy was waiting.

"So how do I look?" I asked with a blush beginning to creep its way onto my face.

"You look super cute princess but heads up your Lil sis is behind you. Have fun."

"What?"

"Uh oh"

As I turned my eyes to look there was my sister, I immediately look back at the computer screen.

"Heyy Sparks! Don't suppose you could be such a super awesome sister and forget you saw this?"

"I suppose I could, but I won't, now shake that but!"

"Y-Your not taking pictures are you?"

"Nope!"

"Well that's goo"

"I'm totally making a video for YouTube diaper dork."

"Wait please don't do that I'll do anything, anything." I pleaded with her.

"Wait are you wet?" She asked.

"Umm, well yes, I think I am."

"Fine I won't upload this to YouTube but you have to let me change your diaper." She finished her demanded with a smile.

"Deal." I agreed not thinking about the consequences.

"And one more thing, I get to baby you whenever I want."

"Deal" again I rushed in not thinking about the consequences.

As soon as I have agreed to both her conditions she had me lay down on my bed while she put her phone down. Little did I know she texted the video to my mother. As she walked over to me, she stuck two of her fingers into the leg cuff of my diaper and checked how full it was.

"Ok, first I want you to fill your diaper before I change you."

"Fill?" I asked in fear.

"Yes, poop in your diaper." She clarified.

"Daddy do I have to?" I asked looking towards my computer screen.

"Yes princess you agreed to let her baby you, and baby's poop themselves."

I got up from my bed and started to push at first just a little came out, then a whole load made it's way into my diaper, filling the whole back of my butt.

"Good girl now lay back."

I lay back on my bed making the poop in my diaper spread all over my nether regions. Sparks then walked over to my bathroom walking back with baby wipes and powder. She first untaped my diaper leaving me exposed. She grabbed some wipes and went to town, cleaning every part of my underside. As soon as she had me clean and the dirty diaper out from under me she began the diapering process. She lifted my legs up and put the new diaper underneath my butt. She then pulled the diaper up and started taping it up. At this moment my mother walked into my bedroom,

"So how goes diapering the baby?"

"Good, just got her into a fresh diaper" Sparks replied like it was totally normal, leaving me speechless. 

"Good, I picked her up some baby food, if she gets hungry it's in the cupboard." My mother replied.

"Thanks, Mom" Sparks replied before pulling me up from my sitting position, my mouth still hanging open.

Tell me if you want this to become a full story.