Sara

It had been two weeks since Ben had won the bet Sara had made with him, and to her demise, Ben had kept true to his word on making her into his toddler 24/7. On this particular afternoon, Sara was looking at her diaper trying to figure out if it was wet or if the feeling was just a figment of her imagination.

"What are you doing there sweet cheeks?" Ben asked as he walked into the room to see Sara lifting one leg into the air, showing off her diaper.

"Nothin' daddy, just checking something," she said lowering her leg quickly. In the beginning, she hated calling him daddy but after a bit had grown to accept it.

"You know that's for daddy to do. Babies like you can't figure it out anyways" Ben said walking over to her and placing his hand on the front of her diaper.

"Dry, hmm that's no good. Wet your diaper for me, baby girl." Ben said looking down into Sara's eyes. Sara looked back thinking of saying no, but after quickly remembering her first ten spankings decided against it. Then after a few quiet seconds, a faint hiss sound could be heard. Then her diaper slowly turned yellow.

"Good girl baby, now come with me," Ben said while picking her up.

"Where we going, daddy?" Sara asked not stopping him.

"I got a surprise for you baby," he said carrying her to the front door and covering her eyes. Then before Sara could say anything else the front door swung open and the moment her eyes could see she noticed her real mother standing in front of her cooing about how cute she looked. Then before Sara could say anything she watched as her mother's eyes fell upon the dark yellow patch that was now covering her diaper