Sophie

This will go up weekly here and biweekly on Patreon, if you wanna catch part two on Monday if not earlier Check out www.Patreon.com/BabyCory1

It will be up on my new book titled Sophie.

Sophie slammed the door as she stomped into the house, her mother instantly looking up with concern from her book.

"What's wrong honey?" Her mother asked, with a look of worry and concern, already knowing that it probably had something to with her school life.

"Is college treating you that poorly?" She asked as her daughter stormed past her.

"I don't want to talk about it, I'll be in my room, I want some time alone!" She said storming up the stairs and shutting her door with extreme force. Once Sophie was inside her room her face relaxed and her heart could be heard through her ears. She had done it, now she knew her mother wouldn't bother her, and she could have a little personal time!

Sophie quickly and practically ran over to her closet, tossing dirty clothes away from her creating a small pile behind her until she eventually uncovering a white square plastic bag, secretly she loved wearing diapers and acting like a toddler, but she could never tell her mother that, it would make her hate her. That or she would be disgusted with her neither she wanted to find out.

Slowly as if she was trying to disarm a bomb, she took one of the few diapers left from the bag and began unfolding it, while also removing her pants and undergarments, a feat in of itself. And after what seemed like hours, she finally had the pink diaper with bunnies on herself, and she was down on the ground crawling about. Babbling to herself as she crawled around her room completely shutting out the rest of the world.

After crawling around and babbling to herself for thirty or so minutes, Sophie got up and started doing her best toddler waddle wanting to feel more like a toddler than ever before. With little success she found herself a few feet from her door as she came to a realization, she wasn't able to waddle like a toddler because her diaper wasn't complete yet, it was still missing something every toddler had.

Sophie began by widening her stance, and straighten her feet, then if anyone would have been close to her you would have heard a pssss sound coming from her, and if you had been looking you would have noticed the front of her diaper turning yellow as it hungerly soaked up everything she could throw at it, which was a lot. Eventually the sound came to a slow stop as everything drained out of Sophie, her hand instinctively wandered down to the front of her now yellow padding and gave it a squeeze, almost moaning in pure bliss from the feeling.

She turned away from her door as she continued to probe her squishy padding, slowly she waddled around again, this time with a real waddle that wasn't exaggerated. It was everything she wanted, and more, but this was something she had already felt, maybe not to this effect but to some similar. As she reassumed her position facing away from her door a thought came across her, and while she didn't know how it was going to feel, something in her told her it was going to be amazing.

So with a squat and some big pushing followed with a lot of loud grunting, Sophie could feel the first bit of mushy poop start to fill her backside, there was no stopping it now and there was a lot more to go. Thats when she could hear a click, and before she could even react her door flew open and there stood her mother.

***************************************

Sophie's mother had been enjoying a nice book when her daughter busted through the door and stomped her way to her room, as a parent she wanted to give her some space, yet something told her she should go talk to her, but after some time. Eventually once things quieted down she began sneaking her way up the stairs, she had been listening for the door to lock but it never did.

Once she reached her daughters room, she quietly pressed her ear to the door and could have sworn she heard a psss sound coming from the other side, but after a bit it disappeared. Thats when she heard the crinkle,

"Ok I gotta know what's going on in there," She thought to herself with her hand on the doorknob to her daughter's room, then with hesitation she didn't swing the door open. Maybe she was going through something and didn't want her mother poking into her business. Maybe she wasn't needed here, but that's when the grunting snapped her out of it, she just had to confirm her suspicions even if it made her daughter mad.

She latched onto that door handle and swung hard flinging to door open to her daughter in front of the door, her pink bunny diapers back shoved towards her, completely yellow to any on looker, letting them know she had certainly soaked it through and through and might even have been close to leaking. That wasn't her mother's main concern though, with a glance at her daughter's diapered rump she could see a brown stain start to from as her daughter's head shot around, her face red with embarrassment. But she could see she no longer was able to stop what was going on in that diaper.

Part of her knew this was weird and part of her told her that she shouldn't be this happy. But as a grin swept across her face the rest of her screamed in delight as she knew she had her BABY BABY girl again, and this time she was going to make sure everyone knew. Then with a quick motion she brought her phone up and snapped a picture, labeling to file as "Baby's first poppy".