Alex's New Life

Source - www.CuchyPin.com

It began when Alex wet the bed, his boyfriend had just shrugged it off with a kiss and some light teasing. But when it continued he started to get annoyed I mean the only thing worse than waking up to a wet bed soiled in your own piss is waking up in a wet bed soiled in someone else's piss.

So when his boyfriend started offering other solutions to the problem he couldn't really say no. That was two weeks ago, now not only had some sort of care like thing clicked in his boyfriend, his boyfriend also started treating him like a toddler.

In the beginning, everything was in the confines of their home and sure when he proposed the idea to Alex, Alex wanted to say no but that shine in his eyes made him give in. Alex wanted Dylan to be happy and if this made him happy then he would play along.

Then things started to go a little south. Dylan started making Alex wear them all the time at the house and not only when he slept. Then he ordered some light pink ones saying they were the only color available in his size. Then after all that he had Alex start wearing skirts and dresses claiming that it made changing him easier. After that Alex was in diapers 24/7, he wasn't even allowed to leave the house without them on.

Today Dylan had taken things to a new level not only did he have Alex dressed in a mini skirt he also had his adopted sister come over. Then when they forced Alex into the car she started poking at him asking if he was still dry and started feeling his diaper before he could even say a word. That's when Dylan chimed in.

"Stop poking at her Marie I know she's wet I'll change her when we get to the park. I know there is a grassy hill that she can lay on." And with that simple line from Dylan Alex knew that his humiliation was only just beginning.