Sissy Georga

Hey Part Three of Sophie is over on Patreon!! That and the rest of this story, if you want to read them head over there!!

George had never considered himself to be a manly man, nor was he that girly. Sure, he didn't like killing spiders, or working with his hands, or working out at all for that matter. But he would have never considered himself a sissy. Well until he found himself tied up in a crib, messy diaper strapped to his waist and a pacifier gag tightly pressed to his lips.

Worst of all, a pink satin dress hung on his body, not even long enough to hide a piece of the bunny diaper he had messed in a few hours earlier. It had all begun when one of his online friends mentioned how people would sell their photos to people on the internet offering to be sugar mommy's.

That alone made him interested, he had just been fired from his job and was looking for a quick way to get some extra cash. That night he began by searching online for sugar momma's and upon finding a site that was kind of like match, he couldn't stop himself from creating a profile. Within minutes of finishing the questionnaire the site had, he was paired with his first sugar mommy.

Things had begun simple, she offered him a few dollars if he would send a picture, then a few more if it included his face, that part almost made him quiet, but when she offered $100, he couldn't refuse. The rest was a snowball effect onward, eventually she offered him over a grand if he promised to wear what she sent him, he once again agreed not even stopping to question what she might send.

He expected something kinky, but when he opened up the box, he couldn't believe what he found, inside was a big pack of diapers, and a dildo inside, alone with a note that read, I expect you to be a good girl and wear this for our evening call, no pants are allowed!

George knew that if he didn't wear the outfit she wouldn't give him a second chance, so with a sigh and some slight swearing he picked up the pack of diapers.