28

Kaycee
4 months later...

I was doing paper work for my nursing class , It's been very stressing

I was doing paper work for my nursing class , It's been very stressing. All I do is go to the class then go to work then come back home. Ty wants me to quit the job so I won't have to deal with all the stress but I don't wanna have to ask him to do everything for me and to give me money.

I was sitting on the bed doing the paper work and work on the computer. I don't even eat til after I'm done work homework. I know I should stop doing that but I just like to get everything over with.

Soon I shouldn't have to continue dealing with this , I'm ready to start traveling already and taking care of people around the world and making money. But all I know is this shit right here ain't it.

"Kay" Ty said standing in the door way. "Hm" I said looking at the computer.

"I bought you food , come eat" He said.

"In a little while" I said typing on the computer.

"By the time you're done the food will be cold" He said

"I can warm it up in the microwave" I told him

"You needa just give yourself a break , I know you tryna get it over with but waiting hours to eat because you're doing homework ain't good Kay" He said.

"I know it just be a lot , I don't like taking breaks" I said looking up at him.

"I know but you need to eat" He said "Now come on you can finish that after" He said.

I got up and went in the kitchen and sat at the table. Ty was taking the To go boxes out the carry out bag and he gave mine to me.

"I got you a steak with mashed potatoes and asparagus , I even picked you up some banana pudding and a Arizona Tea" He said.

I looked up at him with a smile "You're so good to me" I said opening the box.

"Imma always be good to you , let me get you a knife and fork" He said going in the kitchen

I was being nosy and opened up his to go box seeing he had steak bites with shrimp and mashed potatoes

"What happened to you not liking seafood?" I asked him.

"Ta'Nae forced me to try it when we was over my moms house and it wasn't that bad" He said sitting down

I was cutting my steak "I told you just because it smells bad doesn't t mean it tastes bad" I said.

"Yeah I gotta do better with just giving shit a try , I always been a picky eater" He said.

"Yeah me too til I got with you now look at me" I said shaking my head.

"You thick as hell na , you let a real nigga change ya life now you done got you fat ass with thighs and titties" He said and I giggled.

"Boy please" I said shaking my head and pouring A1 sauce on my steak.