Screaming Infidelities

December 24, Sunday

CG: IF I WERE YOU THOUGH, I WOULDN'T HELP HIM HURT YOUR HEART.

-- carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling gardenGnostic [GG] --

I logged out from Sburb abruptly, all the while trying to calm myself from throwing my computer outside the window, along with everything in my room I could lay my my hands on.

People should never really trust people to help them out because people are complete fuckasses. Like Jade Harley. WHAT A FUCKASS! I was chatting with her a while ago - I've been doing so ever since she accepted my friend request last October - when she completely didn't reply anymore like some dried-up cactus who'd been humped to death by a camel and just went AWOL on life or something. "Humped" meaning its actual humps, not the sexual kind of fucking hump, goddam it. I wanted her to help me get my ex-girlfriend back, when I MAGICALLY find out she was actually helping that other mega fuckass Strider to get my girl!

I sighed while I threw myself instead on the bed.  

Why did I even think she could help me? Jade Harley and I weren't friends. We barely even talked to each other. The front row in Physics class had always been awkward since October but no one dared to speak about it and we all just ignored each other. Well, mostly just me and Terezi ignored each other. She was all flirty-crap with Strider.

It's been two months since the break-up with Terezi and I still haven't wrapped my head around what I really wanted to do: Did I want to get her back? Did I want to move on? Because clearly the latter's what she's doing!

Maybe I should just start moving on, too.

It was only more than twelve hours before Christmas. Kankri was in Huckstome High today; the teachers had some kind of faculty party or whatever. It wasn't until six in the evening later, but the teachers had to set up the decorations and all that stuff so they had to come early. It sounds kind of sad to me that they had to decorate the place themselves, just so they would have a party which is, technically, for them. I felt bad, like how I feel bad towards the poor bastards who play the characters in a Power Rangers series.

So I was all alone in the house, the morning of Christmas Eve. FUN.

Now I realize why Kanaya used to be always online on Sburb rather than experience reality when Vriska broke her heart, it's because reality SUCKS!

I needed to get away. At least, I needed something to distract me. Moping around all alone in my room wasn't helping one bit, so I decided I would go out and have a Karkat Vantas Expedition, right here in our small town. I'll explore every street, every cul-de-sac, every lame place I'd trudge my feet on.

I rummaged in my bag to find my wallet, but instead found a piece of paper at the bottom. I took it out and smoothed its surface. The things you find in your backpack after a few months kind of make you feel nostalgic. Like, you suddenly remember writing something and you don't just remember the date, you also remember why  you wrote it. I can't believe I wrote my class schedule like this:

FUCKING CLASS SCHEDULE THAT I JUST WANT TO WRITE IN A MEMO PAD I ALWAYS BRING WITH ME BECAUSE I'M ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING MEMOS. ALSO, FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, I INCLUDED SOME OF THE CHUMPS IN THE ROOM I'LL BE SPENDING THE SCHOOL YEAR WITH.