Vriska

September 16, Tuesday

*Monday, Wednesday, Friday

English – none. So very 8ooooooooring.

Calculus – four-eyes Captor, weirdo Megido, this Lalonde new chick

Physics – Kanaya fussyfangs, Terezi lameass-justice, shouty Vant-ass, this Jade girl, this Dave rapper whatever, Lalonde chick

*Tuesday

Art – this Regina girl that no one cares a8out her last name

8usiness – Lalonde chick, John guy

Physical Education – Kanaya Fussyfangs, shouty Vant-ass, four-eyes Captor, weirdo Megido, annoying fish-puns Peixes, sweaty Ram8o Zahhak, cat-lady in the future Leijon

*Thursday

Technology – 8oring wimp Nitram.

8usiness – Lalonde chick and John guy again

History – John guy nerd

I crumpled the written class schedule I've been memorizing for a few days, and threw the paper into my gym locker as I pulled off the ponytail I wore during practice a while ago, and tossed it in as well.

Cheerleading. Ugh.

Claudia, the chick who wears the school's mascot (a jaguar), went to her locker beside mine in silence as she started changing clothes quickly.

This wasn't new though. She's always been terrified of me.

Maybe ever since the last month of sophomore year that she took my jeans by mistake after practice. The next day, I walked up to her at lunch and broke eight eggs on her head after she apologized and gave my jeans back.

Was I too harsh on her? Fuck no, I've been harsher.

Three years ago, a bunch of girls in the cheerleading team made fun of me because of my short, and messy blonde hair when I went alone in the ladies room. I didn't mind at first. I wasn't a bitch yet at that time. You could say I only became one, when then they mentioned a bunch of insults that started up something inside me. A flame. I realized that I didn't want anybody talking shit and that I wanted to give them a piece of my mind.

I grew out my hair, joined the team, and I gave hell to those girls.

I'm not gonna mention the things I did to them. Let's just say one of them was losing their hair.

Literally. I put some 'stuff' in their shampoo while they were at the shower. Bunch of baldies. They all say they knew it was me, but no one could prove it. Besides, some people actually thanked me for that.

Being a bitch has its ups.

I wanted people to notice me and hate me at the same time. My lifestyle doesn't just go one route, thank you very much.

Anyway, I took off my cheerleading uniform as the other girls on the team went inside the locker room as well.

The moment they saw my back, their loud conversations turned into silence. Well, except Feferi, who was our coach's niece.

")(i Vriska! T)(at was some pracfish, rig)(t?" I could hear the optimism and bubbliness radiating even when I haven't turned around to face her.

I shrugged. "Whatevs I guess." I finished changing and placed my uniform inside my gym locker then slammed it shut. "Bye," I said in a monotone voice after I slung my backpack over my shoulders.