Wonderwall

October 26, Wednesday

“I don't need any of you!!!!!!!!” I shrieked in anger – about eight octaves higher than my usual voice – as I stormed out of the gym.

After my physics class ended, I went to the gym to have another boring practice. As usual, the girls on the team were there, whispering and mumbling who-knows-what as they looked at me. But then when I got to my gym locker, my uniform was gone (because I never wore it like coach Meenah wanted me to).

A few minutes later in the coach's office next to the girl's locker room, I was screaming bloody murder that I didn't need them when coach told me I was off the team.

Dammit. I actually needed that for my college application. You give people a favor for almost three years, and this is how they pay you back. I think it's obvious who's in the wrong here.

And to make things worse, my plan of making Rose Lalonde pay is not going well. >::::(

It all started out when Kanaya punched me last September (on her goddamn birthday, might I add) all because I had the idea of messing with her head by saying I wanted her to help me make John Egbert jealous. I get the most odd ideas from time to time.

To be honest, I thought she would agree that day.

But she didn't. And my jaw hurt for days.

Me and my stupid mouth.

On the other hand, after Kanaya punched me, I kind of saw her in a whole new light. It fascinated me, the idea of someone strong (Not Rambo Equius “strong”) who would keep me in line.

But Maryam has been avoiding me for the past weeks ever since that incident. And I didn't want to be the first one who would, so I avoided her as well. John didn't see the point in my decision though.

We've been kind of hanging out lately. I don't know, it felt kind of nice to hang out with someone who liked your interests, too. And, yes, I'm a sucker for movies like he was. Plus, I did promise that I'd tell the bullies to leave him alone. I told the goons that we were close or something. But I knew they wouldn't really believe if I didn't hangout with Egbert. So, yeah.

Why can't people notice that I'm nice sometimes?

Anyway, as I was stomping along the halls of Huckstome High, I spotted Aradia by the row of lockers arranging her things. Huh. I realize we haven't been talking much since sophomore year. Being Vriska Serket and all. I wondered how she was.

“Hey,” I walked up to her, “ what's up? Not with your 8oyfriend today?” It was all I could think of asking.

“S0llux isn't my b0yfriend, Vriska. He's still in Business class. I just g0t 0ut 0f Hist0ry. I'm 0kay.” She kept arranging her stuff without looking at me.

Four-eyes wasn't her boyfriend. Hoo boy, I kinda feel bad for the dude. You could see the way they look at each other, and yet, they weren't a thing yet.

I have weird friends.

“That's... good.” I replied then added, “Uh, hey, what do you know a8out Rose Lalonde?” she always seemed to know a lot of things. Which was weird, honestly. Hence, 'weirdo Megido'.

She still didn't look up at me. “I d0n't kn0w her a l0t because she hides her s0ul very well. But 0ne thing she can't hide, is her f0ndness f0r Kanaya.”