Jade

September 29, Tuesday

I chewed my bottom lip lightly as I looked at my class schedule from my glasses, while I walked the almost deserted hallway at five in the afternoon.

Even though it's been weeks since the first day of senior year, I still fail to remember how my subjects are arranged.

I'm fully regretting it now, as I tried to carry the pile of homework in both of my arms while I'm gripping my precious flute inside its black case because the backpack that I brought with me today wasn't enough to carry all my things. I swear that whoever thought Calculus and History would be scheduled together in the same day is such a meanie. :<

I ride the school bus home and the seats weren't always that comfy and wide to fit all my stuff if someone was already seated near the window on the two-person bench. Luckily, I'm pretty sure few students are going home at this hour, so I would have a whole seat to myself. ...And my things. ^_^

The sheet of paper which I had written my class schedule into was atop of my homework pile (sheets of paper and some books) as I took one more glance at it:

(I've also written who I know so far inside the classrooms that I get to talk to once in a while)

<3 <3 <3 my schedule!!! <3 <3 <3

*monday, wednesday, friday

technology – rose lalonde (She transferred here and she's in music club, too. And plays a mean violin. Not really "mean", but yeah. She's really good.); dave strider (my neighbor and is actually quite intimidating.)

business – dave strider :T (Actually, we don't talk very much...)

physics – rose lalonde, kanaya maryam (who I notice kinda has a crush on Rose...? Very cute!!!); vriska serket (I think she is secretly a movie star in disguise. every boy keeps talking about her. Also, very Prom Queen material.); karkat vantas (the red-headed boy near the window, two seats away from me. He is very crabby and kinda cute.); terezi pyrope (she is best friends with Vriska, I think. And she seems to have a soft spot for Karkat. I think they are dating. Because they kind of argue often. Either that, or their friendship is very interesting.); and lastly... dave strider. :/ (he is seated at Terezi's right, and at my left.)

*tuesday

physical education – rose, dave again, john egbert (who is my cousin. :B He is a nice guy since we were kids. But, he gets annoying sometimes. Just sometimes)

calculus – nepeta leijon (she's very cute and small and she likes cats and she likes to draw and we talk a lot. :D)

history – rose, feferi peixes (she likes to use fish puns and she is very optimistic and I am not sure if that is good all the time?... but she is nice. :D)

*thursday

art – rose, john, dave again.

english – dave again, this girl named regina (but oh, I'm sorry I keep forgetting her last name because it's kinda hard to pronounce. :C She is this petite, brunette girl who seems very shy at all times. She transferred here from the Philippines last sophomore year. One thing I really admire is her beautiful tan skin. Also, she is in music club and plays classical guitar.)

business – yes, with dave again.