1: A CAFE AFTER CLASS

It was late afternoon, the sun was high in the sky, reducing the shadows of anything its light touched. Turbo music was blasting in the coffee shop near the library, and the hum and smell of tobacco could be seen for sure for the next three blocks. It is also known who sat at the best and at the same time the main table in that cafe.

ALEXANDRA - a brunette with long hair, short legs and a narrow waist, she is always on her iPhone and texts and giggles, she doesn't care what will happen tomorrow, because she still has over 50 questionable companies

SONJA - tall, dark, with her hair straight as fuck, has that certain attitude and always likes to be right, literally very dangerous

TINA - short, curly blonde with smooth curves, her look says it all, she has always been driven by guys in expensive cars, and they drive her as well, and she's always chewing gum for good reasons, she always has a cleavage bigger than your future

Anyways, the three of them were sitting at a large table, on which was a hookah taller than the standard of all three of them when they were together, and they were sucking it as if they were doing it for the first time, although everyone in that cafe knew that they were only experienced at each types of ~sucking~. Being the gossips that they are, they eavesdropped on the tables next to them in order to hear someone clever. And as experienced predators who set out to hunt, the first prey of the day soon came to them. Namely, a girl was bragging about how she was with a guy in the evening. "Here, last weekend I was with that Mark, you know, the jock, Mark the Great... Yes, yes... And we had such a nice evening, you know, he is very gentle, and I can't wait to see him tonight see you again at the party!"

Our three fish heads just dodged into each other and started giggling and gossiping.

ALEXANDRA: Look at this wet duck! Well, Marko the Great ahahahaha, I was with him when he was 5 foot 10!TINA: Boo, you hoe. I was half a virgin when I met him!

After that, Tina took a suggestive smoke from the hookah.

SONJA: Mark the Great! Watch out! THE BIG ONE! I was hooking up with him 10 days ago! And I was at his apartment! BTW, do you know how big his apartment is, uh... Is it well built, nice, like this, has great tiles and that, but, big... HM, who gave it that name?

And then Sonja made a gesture with her hand - 🤏 - at which all three started laughing even louder.

SONJA: I stalked him once after the gym and hid in a bush in front of his building. But then some granny hoe from the neighborhood chased me with a broom.TINA: And did you see that he wears only VERSACE? Like, he's a bourgeois...ALEXANDRA: Pfff, he's also a kind of a dude. One day, Versace, and another --he can't make ends meet! I heard from the hairdresser when I was doing my BLEACHING that he was in such debt because he bought THREE new cars! And he doesn't even know how to solve mathematical limits!SONJA: Haha, I don't know what it is, but I agree. He has money, but his boat is small...ALEXANDRA: Well, are we going to a house party tonight?TINA: Well, it's not like we're the most popular girls among these hustlers - if we're not there, there's no fun at all!SONJA: I bought condoms from a dollar store, you know, they were on sale, a pack of 12 for a dollar!ALEXANDRA: Ok.TINA: And what are you wearing?ALEXANDRA: Well, I'll have a miniskirt, and that Gucci set, you know, those big earrings, and then I'll tease my hair...TINA: Mhm...SONJA: Well, I don't know-- I want to give off some promiscuous nun vibe.TINA: What does that mean? wtfSONJA: Well, like that, I have a transparent white dress, but under that I'll wear a pink bra so that it's visible, and white makes everything bigger...ALEXANDRA: So that's why Mark always wears a white tracksuit! HA-HASONJA: And I have some wonderful 7 inch heels, don't forget the heels, girls, because tonight we are looking at this city from above!TINA: Buy better protection for hockey, it's better for your knees...SONJA: Well, my brother has it, I'll borrow it from him. Wow, chicks, we're so smart!ALEXANDRA: But, er... How are we going to go home?TINA: Well, we'll call a taxi.SONJA: What a taxi, hello, I'm going to call Mark the Great in that new car to drop us off... I heard it has 4 seats! So we all stop!ALEXANDRA: God, you fool. Go call him then.