16: AIRPORT

TINA was in the metro and was heading in the direction of the airport. It was cold outside, it was snowing and it was real winter. She wore a fur coat, a mini Japanese skirt and black heels with red soles. A weasel was tied around her neck, and she had a huge gray russian hat on her head. She was going to meet the Italian who was due to land at any moment. As promised, he came to visit her during the holidays. Although it was cold, she was excited, and she was listening to Deja Vu by Inna, so she was fine. That song reminded her of the trip to Italy, 4-5 years ago, where she met him and where she felt truly in love for the first time. And she didn't give her holes to anyone for a long time, so she was very hot.

She got a message on WA: I've landed.

She just smiled and replied, "Because of you, I wore my fucking black heels even in the snow, and at least got ovarian inflammation. I can't wait to touch you, even though you didn't drive your extra expensive car because you came by plane. I hope if you're ready to drum on my ass like it's an African tribal drum, I want to be bruised as a mango... Tonight I want to be fucked and unpaid. If I have to, I'll piss you in the fucking bathroom at the airport, you make me so hot... I will bloom as soon as I embrace you again, like a daisy... Your lips are like the sweetest Tuscan wine, and I will drink it as if it were divine nectar ready to feed my lustful, erotic soul full of promiscuity. Because of you, I secretly listen to Mina Kostic. Rush through that border control, so that I can snuggle up to you and warm in your wide embrace, pressed against the igneous rock in your pants. -Your bitch"

"Ahhhh..." Tina thought. "How glad I am that I met him so long ago... That warm Italy, late summer, the smell of citrus, expensive fashion, me as young and innocent as a tear... He whispered with his fingers and tickled my cheek, thigh, and then ... I drank orange liqueur and rode a blue Vespa, and lived my dream... And then this crazy time tore us apart, but here we are together again and I could never be happier I'd like to be banged again like on that beach. I had voluminous hair at the time, and I like to fool around on the beach and sunbathe because that makes me ultra hot, and I'm hot anyways, but especially in Italy. And then afterwards we were riding again along the sea on that motorbike and he said is that he likes it when I shove my XXL breasts into his back, then we ate cake, then we made love on the seashore... It was so AAAAH. I was all salty from that night's skinny dip..."

She sat down at Starbucks and drank an extra large coffee and ate a donut with a big hole. She bought six plan b pills just in case. She took out a thermos from her PRADA bag in which she prepared a bamboo cocktail, with the fact that this was literally wine with 2 spoons of cola. She took a sip. She felt her throat scratch, close, then open again at the very thought of the Italian. It said that he had landed and she hoped, almost dreaded, that he would soon step out of the terminal and finally be alive with the person he deserved. Tina thought she was a great sexter and was very poetic. She had a crush on Leo for a while, but she got a little disgusted when she found out that he and Marco went on an adventure together, and now when she looks at Leo, her fire-hole dries to be drier than Mojave desert because of it. She got called by Alex on Facetime.

ALEX: You're the one at the airport, aren't you?

TINA: Yes, I'm literally waiting for a boyfriend.

ALEX: Well, this is an emergency!

TINA: Good!? I'm listening.

ALEX: Listen to me like this, Leo just called me and he wants us to go to the New Year's concert. And like, I don't know if I should go with him...

TINA: So you broke up?

ALEX: Yes, but I hesitate...

TINA: It would be easier for you to get rid of AIDS than him.

ALEX: I know, that's the problem. He kind of broke my heart because he cheated on me, and I think I cheated on him too, but he doesn't know that... You know with that Steve...

TINA: Oh yeah, that nerdy soccer player.

ALEX: That one. And now, Sonja told me to do kegel exercises because she thinks I'm rusty after Leo.

TINA: Okay?

ALEX: I don't know, I would go to the concert.

TINA: So you go. And you could also go to my psychotherapist.

ALEX: You think I need it?

TINA: Well, I'll give you the number, so go make an appointment.

ALEX: Ok thank you so much!

Tina was quite annoyed by this. She felt her vagina pulsing with anger. She literally quickly fixed her makeup on the phone and went to arrivals so she could meet the guy. She stood leaning against the wall and spinning her heel, waiting for him closely. People passed by, and finally after a few minutes he came out - her prey. She took a step.