20: ALEXANDRA'S HAREM, PART 2

Shortly after this sexy correspondence with Leo, he appeared in Alexandra's chamber like a pineapple in trashy stockings. He wore black skinny jeans that were very branded and expensive, dark red Nike 97s and a jacket of the same color. His hair was neat, and his blond curls were extremely pronounced. He smelled fresh, expensive and masculine, like a million dollars. Aleksandra felt extremely swollen, as if she was on some kind of glory, but instead of Madonna, she listened to Cupcakke. Then she looked at Leo's hand and saw that he didn't have an iPhone, but a Samsung, and that disgusted her for a moment, but then she remembered that he was hot and forgave him.

ALEX: I sent you a picture on WA. I posed in the mirror because of you.

LEO: What were you wearing?

ALEX: My precious pearls.

LEO: And what else?

ALEX: Only pearls. I accidentally put on the thong backwards, so the zircons blistered me...

LEO: Ufff I can't wait to plow you... You'll be my field...

ALEX recalled a moment of Tina's fantasy about sex on a combine and found it sexy.

ALEX: You're a bit too muscular for me tonight. Flex for me, kneel on my knees! You are so hot. You look like Drake, but if you had sex with a man and a woman in the same evening.

LEO: So a regular Drake?

ALEX: Yooooo!

LEO was carrying in his other hand some blocky bag that Alexandra hadn't noticed before.

LEO: I brought you a present.

ALEX: Ugh, you're so irresistible and unrelenting... You do me like vodka with sour water!

LEO first took the bouquet out of the bag. It was a pink bouquet with lilies and daffodils, the flowers were all pink and white and looked very expensive and feminine. Then he took out edible thongs and a package of XXL condoms from the bag.

LEO: I think we'll need it tonight.

ALEX: I would try bowling, maybe, today I feel like I have a wide arm.

LEO: Oh, trust me, you won't need anything after mine, I'll punch you like a notebook in a copy shop. I wore my black Calvin Klein briefs today because of you.

ALEX: Mmmmm that's so hot. You're so dark... I mean you're bright like this, but you're dark, I like that a lot... Mmmmm...

LEO: I'll break you like a bar glass in that jacuzzi of yours...

ALEX: Oh no, I'll be embarrassed, my cheeks will be red...

LEO: And your butt when I spank you.

ALEXANDRA has always had a penchant for sad boy - fuck boy creative types with a lot of money, especially if they are skinny and blond, although she has had conservative views at times. She loved being stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey and felt that it cleared her chakras and allowed her to more easily learn everything she needed to know for her studies. That's how she even paid for a car. One of her friends was with the same instructor and tried to give it to him in order to pass, and she did, but she forgot the condom and in the meantime they had a baby. That friend of hers is a village slut.

ALEX: I want a sex scandal with you. I have a feeling deep inside that I am the next Paris Hilton. I need to make a sex tape... I want to get the word out about it!

LEO: Well, if you have a feeling deep inside, it's probably diarrhea, so we shouldn't do anal.

ALEX: I don't do anal!

LEO: Hahaha good joke. I will be entering your Hilton very soon. And I stay the night.

ALEX: I'm as wet as a jar of pickles because of you... I'm going to lie on that lovely one there like a horse with no legs, I want to be ridden like a saddle and banged like a gong.

LEO: That's not a problem.

They went to the loveseat. Alexandra completely surrendered to the moment and felt completely recharged, like a freshly unpacked iPhone. She felt all her folds and crevices being filled with Leo's juicy juice and it pleased her immensely. She was even humming Tango by Shakira  while he panted next to her. She imagined that she was secretly on Lesbos and fucking on a rock, as if she were a little mermaid. But then she remembered that she was not a redhead. Never mind, there are wigs and hair dye at the dollar store.

LEO: Ugh, my abs are a little sore from this one, can we change the position a bit?

ALEX: ok, but I just adjusted. What do you want?

LEO: Something else, anything.

ALEX: Okay. This one is called kneeling blowfish.

And they continued on. Alexandra fantasized again about being on the beach with Leo, getting married, and then suddenly the thought crossed her mind that she couldn't get married because she hadn't been proposed to. Then she started moaning like she was on the toilet.

LEO: Are you ok?

ALEX: Yeah, totally... I'm so full with you.

LEO: Like it went full in or...?

ALEX: Totally... Fill me up like a sausage casing.

LEO: Okay, weird flex but okay.

ALEX: No flex, just sex! Why did you stop, didn't you have a flat tire?

LEO: Well... no. Nothing, nevermind.

Alex took her cell phone and started taking selfies. It was really great for her and she felt like a bust of St. Whore.

ALEX: He drives me like I'm a five star. No, seven! Soooooo....... by the way, I ordered a large pizza.

+++

About 45 minutes passed, and now Alex and Leo were in the hot tub eating pizza. It was a huge, juicy pizza with a lot of cheese that spread out like that, and the crust was stuffed the same way, almost like Alex that night. They were listening to mexican music, and a light show and jets were on in the jacuzzi.

ALEX: Eh, you gave me so much tonight, I discovered nerves in my body that I didn't even know I had.

LEO: Well, you want to get married?

ALEX: Wtf?

LEO: I'm just asking.

ALEX: I'll think about it. But this one... you have a bit of cheese around your mouth.

And then she came over and started French kissing him in that jacuzzi, while water and water vapor were splashing all around them. Leo began to touch her vulva and she sank even deeper into the passionate kisses.