6: LEO, PART 1

TINA was still lying on the bed and thinking deep inside.

"Why do I have to be alone like this... This Sonja, she always goes to fall for men. And Alex, she has so much money and goes to some questionable places again. Eh, if only I had an anal examination... I don't have any money for that, and it must be very complicated. I read somewhere, that Trisha Paytas, she sewed up her asshole so that only a pencil could fit inside, because she gave too much. I guess I won't have to do that one day."

At that moment, she received a message in the hen group. It was a screenshot of a message sent by Sonja to the group.

- Come on, invite your friends, I'm celebrating my birthday, so why don't you come? Leo-

This seemed erotic to Tina. She decided to go to a party. Correspondence in the group continued.

TINA: Ok, let's go. But what do we buy as a gift?

SONJA: I don't know, I was thinking something nice.

ALEXANDRA: Well done, you thought!

SONJA: I didn't expect that from myself.

TINA: I would buy him some bodybuilding creone, you know, he goes to the gym.

ALEXANDRA: Creatinine.

TINA: That's it.

SONJA: I need a creone, do you want to go to Sephora?

And they went shopping. After quite a long time spent in perfumeries and drugstores, they decided to buy Leo a fake cigarette, gummy bears and a bong as a present.

The party was Friday night at Leo's. Leo's apartment was a large two-story penthouse on top of some downtown office building. As they entered the elevator, Sonja's dress caught on the elevator door and tore on the side, causing her ass to pop out. The elevator went up for about a minute, but it seemed like an eternity to them.

SONJA: I brought latex gloves.

TINA: That sounds wrong.

ALEXANDRA: Why did you bring them?

SONJA: Well, maybe I'll do some washing.

TINA: Trust me, you won't.

ALEXANDRA: Oh, but it's hot. I mean it's like autumn but I'm hot.

SONJA: I'm so wet and hot in this elevator.

TINA: That sounds wrong again.

SONJA: So what should I do when the air conditioner doesn't work?

ALEXANDRA: Sit on mine and nod! HAHAHA

At that moment, they reached the seventh floor. The bell rang and Leo opened the door for them. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans, and he smelled exotic. His hair was full of gel and he looked like a stick of broccoli.

LEO: Well, here you go. Welcome!

SONJA: Thank you, ah!

Sonja and Tina entered immediately and ran to the room to say goodbye to the rest of the team, and Alexandra stayed with Leo to talk.

ALEXANDRA: I mean, I'm glad you called us. But this Sonja has been in PMS lately, and not the kind of pantone matching system, but real PMS. Be careful if he offers you something.

LEO: Okay.

ALEXANDRA: I'm not in PMS, you know.

And she went to join her friends. While she spoke a few words with Leo, Sonja was already standing on the glass table and shaking her ass, and Tina was hanging out with some Koreans who wore black duct tape pasties instead of shirts and was telling them honji ponji. The music was very random and blaring, but overall the room gave off a good vibe.

Alexandra sat down next to Leo and got dressed. She hugged him a little, so that he could get free because he was obviously still sober. She plucked his curls from behind.

LEO: Do you want vodka?

ALEXANDRA: Yes.

LEO: You're really pretty today. Look at Sonja, she came ripped and has eyes like a raccoon.

ALEXANDRA: I thought you liked her?

LEO: Well, by the way. But she's not the one I want for my birthday.

ALEXANDRA: Eh.

Tina got up from honji ponji girls because Mark the Great came. He brought flowers and then offered them to her. Mark, Tina and two Korean girls went to the terrace for a smoke break. Sonja was already sitting on another hunk's lap and was grinding.

ALEXANDRA: Gosh, how big is your apartment... So do you still have a room? But it must be empty.

LEO: I'll show you in two minutes, just to get the song through.

They got up and went upstairs. This zone was off-limits for guests. Leo's room was huge, rich and smelled good. Alexandra followed him in and closed the door.

TINA was on the terrace talking in Korean. She was smoking and felt dizzy. She decided to lean over the fence, threw up and then fell back onto the terrace. Korean girls judged her, and Mark the Great drank tequila from a bottle.

TINA: My chest is made of concrete today.

KOREAN GIRL 1: You have to put wasabi on it.

KOREAN GIRL 2: My grandmother used to do that when she was working for the ministry.