5: I WANNA CALL YOU ON FACETIME

Tina was sitting in her room, listening to music and "studying". That means, she put the book as a phone holder and scrolled through tiktok. She felt quite fat that day, but she didn't want to lose weight. A clip of Leo and Mark popped up at her.

CLIP: Leo and Marko are sitting on the edge of the pool, drinking some beer and raising their eyebrows, and then the transition comes and they are now in a red room. Then the squid game song is played and the room turns green and that's the end of the clip.

Tina was impressed. This clip gave her butterflies in her stomach. As soon as she watched it, her facetime rang. It was a call from SONJA.

SONJA: OMG TINAAA DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO OF MARK AND LEO OMG???

TINA: Yes?

SONJA: VIRAL... I AM SO PROUD OF THEM AS A REAL MOM HEN!!!

TINA: I'm happy for you, but the only mother hen you can be to them is the stuffed one.

SONJA: I know, that's cool. You know why I was so sad yesterday?

TINA: No?

SONJA: Well, you see, I forgot that I got my period, and then I accidentally bought extra large tampons, but some chick took a picture of me buying them and wrote that I'm wide... And then the basketball players I spy on while training asked me if it was true ...

TINA: Well, at least you're not sad anymore?

SONJA: No... But where is Alex?

TINA: She went for an examination.

SONJA: That reminded me! I made an appointment with a gynecologist to tell me EVERYTHING I need to know.

TINA: Good.

At that moment, SONJA sent a message to Mark the Great: I want you to throw me on the bed

In the same second, the answer arrived: I can't because you're fat, but I can nut on you.

SONJA laughed like crazy because of this, took a screenshot and sent it to a group of hens.

TINA: I bought new boots.

SONJA: Which ones?

TINA: The ones like Jalapeño. You know, they're red...

SONJA: OMG I WANTED THEM. I went to the store but I didn't know how to pronounce it so I asked for Jupiter boots. And they threatened to call the police if I didn't leave immediately.

TINA: Well, nice.

SONJA: I have never met such rude workers anywhere in Milky Boulevard!!

TINA: The Milky Way and the Earth are just one??

SONJA: Nope! There are more lands! There are 50 in Europe and 48 in America, don't be stupid! Ok, Mark is calling me on face time, I have to end the conversation!

As soon as she hung up with Sonja, she called Alexandra.

TINA: HiiiiiiALEXANDRA: Omg. I just had an anal exam.TINA: Omg.ALEXANDRA: Well, listen, here's what happened. They told me there that I received an angry man and that because of that I must not have any sex.TINA: But you don't eat spicy?ALEXANDRA: But look, I didn't eat spicy food, I went for that steaming treatment.TINA: So how did you get the infection?ALEXANDRA: You see, I was doing vagacial in some alley, they probably injected me with some honji ponji weed or something like that because I only do everything IN LICENSED STORES. By the way, what kind of song are you listening to?TINA: It's sooo trending, you know... I let it go...ALEXANDRA: YOU CAN'T DEPAIR A FRUIT THAT HAS NO HAIR! STUPID TURBOFOLKERS!TINA: But I'm really driven...ALEXANDRA: Mark the Great also drives you, and he is your cousin!TINA: True...ALEXANDRA: I have to go, my new Rolls Royce is coming! Bye biatch.

These conversations were extremely strange.