15: FASHION SHOW

TINA sat in a taxi and went to the shopping center. Alexandra invited to some ultra fashion show and the opening of Dalila fashion bangle, which she couldn't miss even though she didn't know what bangles were. She was looking at herself on her big iPhone and fixing the mascara that had smeared off her fake tarantula eyelashes as she ran down the stairs. Sonja was late as usual, because she has the breadth of a Slavic soul and can't help but let everyone in to satisfy her online needs. She got a message from an Italian on WA. It was a disappearing message, the content of which was represented by a very spicy image. Tina felt hot. She wrote him a message.

- You are so hot and spicy. I can't wait for you to come to me for the holidays, to hang around your neck and put on a thermos. I want us to lie in bed together, covered with a thick blanket and drink hot chocolate, and then I want us to watch Mermaid Princesses and have you polish my pearl with it. I don't know why, but all I want right now is sex. I will buy and drink ipecac for you, to be clean as a tear at both ends! When you come, first we'll go to dinner, then to the cinema, and then I'll make you dinner. I want to jump on you like I'm playing schoolboys - op, 2, 3, 4... I've been panting and gasping for you all summer, I'm so wet and hot in this taxi... I'm like a sink, I'm wetter than a sink, baby, I'm afraid to fuck up this seat, sweetheart. I am screaming from loneliness, I put on the shortest skirt I have in my closet and I would like you to take it off me. Because of you, I wash with Vagisil every night. I want to fuck you all night and day and I want you to buy me a five bedroom apartment... Don't wander, baby, look for me... ah! That night when you come I will bite you, slap you, choke you and make you my personal sex slave. And later I will squeeze every last drop of your magical elixir out of you. I want to mark you as my personal property, as mine -- so I'm going to do red pointy nails and sharpen them with a long file. I know you miss me dominating you and thinking about me in the shower... I'll put on my leopard thong for you when I meet you at the airport... If your left foot is New Year's and your right is Christmas, I can't wait for what's between the holidays be only mine and in me... I like to dine on juicy sausages... My oyster is open just for you! My bed is empty without you, it is as barren as a rock. You have no idea how much you turn me on. Come as soon as possible and I'll show you all 50 shades of gray... I've even started practicing yoga to make you more flexible than ever! Your bitch-

She sent him a message. She reached the center, paid for the taxi and got out. It was quite rainy and humid outside. "Damn rain, I'm gonna ruin my fucking black heels!" - Tina thought as she walked on the concrete plateau. Good thing she donned a micro raincoat over her ultra gucci outfit, like she was clairvoyant at the time. Then she remembered that she had been to an astrologer the other day who told her that she was an ultra bitch and that she would not be lucky in love for the next 17 years. She wanted to lick the electric hammer at that moment. Alexandra was waiting outside the center, wearing a green cocktail dress and a sombrero.

ALEX: Guess what's new?

TINA: What?

ALEX: Sonja got stuck at the gas station.

TINA: Wtf

ALEX: There was some trucker on Tinder and she went to the gas station to meet him. And then... Actually, I'll call her and let her tell you herself.

She called Sonja on the video. When she answered, she was sitting on a toilet, and her makeup was smeared like a raccoon's ass. A saw could be heard in the background.

ALEX: Come on, tell me one more time what happened to you.

SONJA: Well, I made a fake profile on Grindr to find some exotic character for the video, and mostly I finally found a guy and he's like, he's 37 years old, muscular and wide. And now, since he is a driver like us, we agreed to meet at the pump and I went into the disabled toilet to wait for him because there is a lot of room there. But somehow the door got stuck and now they are cutting me out of the toilet cubicle.

TINA: Jesus.

ALEX: So when are you coming?

SONJA: I'll be quick, I'll be there in 10.

TINA: Nice.

SONJA: By the way, it's a really nice toilet. it reminds me of the one in high school, you know when we studied viruses, so we did batrachospermum...

ALEX: It's not a virus.

TINA: Okay?

SONJA: Well, it reminded me of a bathroom, right, since I have a big jacuzzi, and then like Leo is in the bathroom and looks at himself and then you kneel down to him and blow bubbles with sperm...

At that moment, the phone's battery died and the connection was lost.

ALEX: Meh, she'll manage on her own.

TINA: I hope so.

The girls were quite hyped for the opening of the fashion store. They found it extremely innovative and intense. However, when they reached the place where they expected the store to be, they had something to see. Delilah's fashion bangle was really nothing more than a small folding table with papers that read FASHION stuck to it. Among the fashion items, playboy neckties and bunny ear headbands, earrings and wigs were sold. At that moment Sonja came running.

SONJA: Here I am, I hope I'm not too late, I was on my way to get condoms.

TINA: No, not at all.

ALEX: THIS is a fashion bangle?

SONJA: Wow, she looks like my aunt Suzie.

TINA: But you know what, we could buy you playboy ears.

SONJA: Oh, that's cool, it would go really well with my photoshoot.

ALEX: Well, you're as active as a bunny.

TINA: I read in a magazine that the more you fuck, the bigger your curves will be.

SONJA: I want my curves to grow!

ALEX: That's why I ate popcorn every night, it makes them grow for sure!

TINA: Well, you'll see.

SONJA: It was sent to me by a friend of Mark's as a request for a private gym, so that he and I could exercise together. I also thought that if we were alone, we should record an exotic workout and post it online, even so, I have to work my butt seven times a week.

TINA: Ok.

ALEX: I bought you each a lipdick from Sephora.

Alex pulled out two small mushroom-shaped lipsticks from her purse.

SONJA: Wowwww, LIPDICK! That is really cool! Reminds me of Mark!

TINA: DON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!