10: SONJA'S DIARY

It's been a while since Alexandra's birthday. Sonja heard somewhere on tiktok that it is desirable to make some changes in her life, so she decided to write a diary because she hated going to a psychotherapist. And lately, they don't even give her money, and she doesn't want to confess to Tina because she will immediately post it somewhere on social networks.

Dear diary, I'm hot. I have a lot to say.

First, we celebrated Alex's birthday at the crazy concert, and I think I had a blast. I really got into it, especially when that one song started, so I was on fire. I mean, like Camila Cabello in the video for Havana, only I'm not Havana but more Burj Khalifa. I have some kind of hip shape... And yes, it's not my fault that Alex gave Leo to drink hand sanitizer instead of vodka, they're the same bottles, and alcohol is alcohol... He must have eaten something before the concert.

I'm a little jealous of Alex. I think how can she suddenly be in a relationship, when it is very well known that she is not for it. And also, I don't understand why she bought me a Chinese teapot. Like she's a Buddhist now or whatever, because Leo said he's fluid, so she exposed herself. And last year she attacked me because I was smoking a dick on Good Friday, like that, so TIna wants to be banged like an Easter egg. So if eggs are banged on that holiday, why can't we bang as well? Like I don't understand... Alex also told me that I look like a muffin in Armani jeans, so I stopped wearing them and I feel like a hippie cunt. If I were male, my name would be Young Eros.

I'm getting a lot of flak right now. It's not like I haven't been fucked before, but this started when I was in that gay club. First, after that, a newly minted lawyer approached me, and to my cunt, he looked like rosin. I was really horrified, but he paid me 5 cocktails and like okay I know I'm a chick. And I met some other girls in those clubs, they are in a frat called "owl whores" and they are very hot. I started going to pilates with them and I feel like my butt has grown, it's like big and I'm all like Nicki Minaj.

I actually like one guy, and not just because he's pretty. Like all of them, he is blue and tender and fragile like a tuber. And now, I don't know how to approach him because we always approached him to give him my holes, and now I wouldn't give them right away, but maybe only on the second date. I like him, he's handsome and has blue eyes and is very much like a viking hobbit, just my type, like a philosopher. And I thought I'd be his private maniac, but I don't know if he's a freak. And I'm afraid, if I like him too much, I'll scratch his car like an angry rapper's side bitch, because I'm fantastic.

Your hot Sonja

However, when Sonja wrote this, and since she is on an exceptional scale of cognitive awareness, she wrote this on her Instagram story instead of notes, since she doesn't know any other place where she can write, and then she posted it. Soon, comments of a different nature poured in, and a group invitation followed.

ALEX: I can't believe you're jealous of me!

SONJA: Me? Oh no...

TINA: I can't believe that you think you would tell everyone everything!

ALEX: Well, realistically you would.

TINA: I wouldn't, just most...

SONJA: Well, girls, what are you talking about?

ALEX: Well, you published the story.

TINA: Yes, what were you doing?

SONJA: Oh no...

ALEX: I know you respect feminism and that, but brother sister, let's cool down a bit. I'm not in a relationship. I mean, nothing official like, we see each other but I'm not in a relationship.

TINA: And you can't cheat if you're not in a relationship or if he hasn't entered!

ALEX: Okay.

SONJA: Oh, I'm sorry... I'm going to cry now...

TINA: And what?

SONJA: Well, I'm such a moron! So I'm really ashamed, like sorry, I'm such a jerk and so I had a fight with my mom and somehow I'm all sad and I got my period!

ALEX: How many times a week do you get it?

TINA: Well, why are you sad, come on, it's not scary...

ALEX: But this is an intervention?

TINA: Well, yes, but it's nothing special... don't cry...

ALEX: Yes...

SONJA: ugh, it's easier for me now... by the way, I bought cashmere thongs... poor me...

ALEX: Okay and?

SONJA: I read somewhere that they are good for spirituality, like manifesting a boyfriend.

TINA: Go rest dear.