19: ALEXANDRA'S HAREM, PART 1

ALEXANDRA was sitting on the extra-long sofa in her studio on the third floor, reading some silly magazine she'd accidentally brought from the hair salon. The atelier was huge. It was a turquoise, rectangular room that was extremely long and resembled a Turkish bath. The floors were mosaic and the walls had elephants. It was extremely bright because it had many windows, and in the center of the room was a glass dome with painted glass with wolves on it. In one corner was the famous sex jacuzzi, surrounded by palm trees, canopies and a screen made of carved wood. In the middle, just under the glass dome, was a fountain with plants and a large brass lion. At the other end of the room was a stone fireplace with gilded clovers, in front of which was a loveseat. This room was very rich and Alex regarded it as her personal space for meditation and masturbation.

ALEX was sprawled out on the couch, dressed in a bathrobe and with a towel over her freshly washed hair. She had just finished a pedicure and the whole room was full of steam from the jacuzzi. She was lying down and flipping through a magazine:

OLD WOMAN, 60, PREGNANT WITH SQUID IN HER MOUTH AFTER EATING SOUTH KOREA CALAMARI

"Wow, I have to inform Tina, she hangs out with Korean girls, maybe they got her something like that... And Sonja too, not to swallow but to spit... Dear god, how popular these things are, I can't believe it . Maybe I should write an article like that, I'm extra smart anyway, so like, I'll get some money. And it's easier to write an article for a gossip magazine than a scientific paper, something like - if you don't have an ass, learn to shake it?"

She looked through the gallery on her mobile phone for some pictures to find inspiration. She found a picture from a date. Sonja was on roller skates in the picture. Her mouth was stretched into a toothless smile, and she wore pig tails as a hairstyle. From her wardrobe, she had a crop top that said "keep it up you're a good cunt" and daisy dukes denim shorts. She looked like Kesha and this was enough to inspire her.

THE SECRET OF MONA PUSSY!

Paris Hilton's hidden half-sister is secretly Mona Lisa's aunt! He has no teeth at all because it's genetic and that's why she sucks dick so well!

Unofficially, we learn that the famous heirress Paris Hilton has a big secret shrouded in mystery. Namely, Hilton is related to Mona Lisa! And we found that out through her anonymous half-sister, whom we interviewed.

Sonja, who wishes to remain anonymous, is in a tangle of family ties with these two well-known entities. She lost her first tooth in the prime of her youth, and her virginity at a Katy Perry concert. This woman is fascinating because she was pregnant in a popliteal fossa. Also, Paris Hilton secretly has three vaginas because she is a kangaroo, which her cousin secretly informed us.

She discovered that the cousins happened to be at a family reunion where she met Hilton and Mona Lisa together and thought she was Britney Spears. In her free time, the anonymous Sonja is engaged in erotic work and making jams, and every Thursday she holds mystical sessions with Incan magic cards at the Rodeo Club in Block 69. She also studies in her free time, but only when she is free.

"Eh, this is perfect! I'm going to email the editors to see if they'll accept this mockery of mine. And I'll even ask for 500 euros! That's a small price for my masterpiece!"

Alexandra felt extremely horny. She was like a gypsy queen, dressed in gold, and she was voraciously eating pineapple rings from a huge turquoise bowl. She was listening to the song "Old Man" by Mina Kostić and it was great for her, as if she was a freshly drugged hole under the stairs. She was in her studio, beautiful, toned, with a lush bust and feeling like she was on top of the world. She lived like in a Russian translation of an Eastern fairy tale, dressed in the most expensive materials like Princess Scheherazade of Abu Dhabi, only that, unlike her, she had a rumpled and dry hair.

"I'm so conservative and classic that on a first date I only go through the back door. I think my middle name would be Marie Antoinette if I wasn't the daughter of a rich man."

Just then, she received a message from Leo. This was unexpected.

LEO: I can't go a single day without you, I really miss you.

ALEX: Look, it's not my fault you're my sweet sin. But don't tell me about THAT! You are a wet disgrace!

LEO: I know I'm very sorry and I'm tripping now that I have HIV or something like that.

ALEX: I had chlamydia three times after you didn't shower after the gym, look baby it's all curable.

LEO: I want you...

ALEX: Well, maybe I don't want you.

LEO: Come on, we both know I turn you on

ALEX: YES but secretly

LEO: Well, I see it will be a secret if you tell your friends right away

Alex was actually going to make a group call at that very moment to say it was Leo, but she stopped. This can be interesting.

ALEX: And what if I don't tell them?

LEO: Well, it will be our secret.

ALEX: Ok, come to me today, I'll say I'm at the theater in the evening.

LEO: OK, I'm coming.

ALEX: but before that you must be tested for everything. My rooms are VIP only, although it costs nothing to stay in this Hilton!

LEO: Agreed

ALEX was proud of getting ready today. She sent a selfie to a group of girls to prove she was home and getting ready for the theater even though she wasn't going there. She missed Leo so secretly, but she couldn't admit it to anyone, and his tiles turned her on so much. She even wanted to wear a corset to look like a Polish immigrant. This is going to be a good night for her.