21: A CAFE AFTER CLASS 2

The girls were sitting in a cafe. It was a sunny, spring day, although it was quite cold because the snow had just started to melt. A few plants could be glimpsed. ALEXANDRA wore a mink fur coat and ugg boots, TINA was dressed in black thigh-high boots and a sexy black dress, and SONJA wore a tie-dye outfit that was very conservative but she cut the cleavage out.

ALEX: How I love spring! I want to see something give birth!

TINA: I heard that there is now a special promotion for March 8 in that anus bleaching salon, like three for the price of two.

SONJA: I get the free one!

ALEX: Really, we want to talk about it now...

SONJA: Oh, I saw Leo in the gym! You know, we go to the same gym, only I pay for individual trainings because I'm ultra rich because of Onlyfans... And to look at his butt.

Alexandra didn't like this, she just swallowed her spit and continued talking as if nothing had happened.

TINA: Oh, disgusting Leo! He's such a jerk...

ALEX: Yes... like sister, ugh, I really hate it...

This was ironic because she had been with Leo until late last night.

SONJA: Yeah, phew, I hate leos! Like if you're a Leo in your horoscope - bye! All leos cheat just like that...

ALEX: Hehe, he is not a Leo in the horoscope, but ok.

TINA: Neither am I, so what? Like feminism? Hey, where's that whiskey coffee I ordered? Hello... I have period cramps, I have to drink some alcohol or I will pass out!

ALEX: But how are you doing with that sexy texting and flirting guide?

TINA: Well, I've reached chapter 73, now I'm writing all sorts of things. Let's say, I came up with a couple of quotes that I think my audience will really appreciate...

Tina took out a neon sex notebook and started reading.

"Fuck me to drive the father, son and holy spirit out of me. I want to ride you like a stallion horse or Megan Thee Stallion on a horse race... I'm so wet that even the Titanic is jealous of me. Fill me up like a helium balloon."

SONJA: Ok, we've heard enough.

ALEX: Yeah. Don't you think that's a little too much like, maybe offensive?

TINA: My vagina is nice, and so is my book.

ALEX: You're literally writing a guide to prostitution.

TINA: Plus, there's nothing to offend anyone, I'm very modest and religious. Every time he slides inside I pray that it doesn't cum inside me.

SONJA: Okay, did it work for you?

TINA: You can see that this miracle is breaking me like a mare, so it is.

ALEX: Wow, I watched a video, like there is a promotion where horses are bought. And I would really like to have a pony, I just don't have a place to keep it.

SONJA: The only thing I can do with horses is a horse without legs.

TINA: Wtf.

ALEX: What?

SONJA: Well, you take it and lie down on all fours, but you bend them like an elbow and a knee so that it turns out that you're an amputee, and you're still all limp, you know, men like that.

TINA: Let me guess, those nerds of yours from Migos? They are so disgusting!

SONJA: Oh, how you knew the truth!

TINA: It's not my fault that I'm a sucker.

ALEX: Well, you did silicones this summer, it paid off.

SONJA: I'm like Lady Gaga, I like to fight and write songs.

At that moment, Leo and Mark entered the cafe.

TINA: Oh, there's that nerd...

SONJA: That's your cousin.

TINA: I don't mean him! I'm not incest! Stupid!

SONJA: Sorry, I forgot that you ate juicy Italian sausage.

TINA: Since when did you become smart?

SONJA: I started studying for the colloquium and now I read...

TINA: What are you reading?

SONJA: The Kama Sutra and The Bible.

TINA: Wow, a traditional woman.

Alexandra was flirting all the time on a high chair and lifting her fur coat so that her fishnet stockings, which were torn, would fall out. Of course they noticed her.

ALEX: byeoooo...

TINA: What do you two want?

SONJA: Yes, idiots, what do you want?

LEO: Well, I'd like one of you.

SONJA: Well, I won't give you any more, the last time I got trichomonas because of you!

LEO: I wasn't even thinking about you.

Sonja felt insulted because she knew that her pussy was like an airplane. Mark stood in front of the table so they wouldn't see that Leo was digging in his jacket. He took out the box with the ring.

LEO: Alex, would you like to get engaged?

Time has stopped. Tina was disgusted, shocked but at the same time horny because she was thinking of an Italian and that's why her Sussie finally started to cry. Sonja felt goosebumps and was pulling her butt, she was a little afraid of Mark because the last experience with him was quite traumatic. Alexandra blushed, she didn't know what to say, especially since she didn't even tell the girls that she was with Leo, and she was really embarrassed. Tina broke the silence.

TINA: wtf. You're still together and you didn't tell us? What kind of friend are you?

SONJA: yes, what kind of friend you are, like, poor thing, boo, you're a whore.

ALEX: Everyone has a right to their secret. Sonja, for example. sucked a dick on Thursday.

SONJA: How do you know that?

TINA: It's not a secret.

ALEX: And yes, I want to get engaged.

LEO wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and gave her a very tight hug. She threw up in Mark's face.

SONJA: there you are, Mark, scabby, your anal is bad anal! Hahahahaha!

THE END