3: HOUSE PARTY, PART 2

Anyways, the girls went to another room. This room was all in red, in velvet, asymmetrical and mystical. It smelled like fake popcorn inside, like in the cinema. These three girls are currently having the best time of their lives so far. They were preparing for a sensual truth-or-dare with the best hunks in town, and while they were waiting, they quickly played a game they always play when they're alone, called "The Threesome". Namely, it is a game in which each girl chooses one girl to be her partner and another to be her opponent. Sonja decided to be a partner and an opponent, because she wore things that looked the most like trashy rags.

The game itself is very simple. The girls take turns, each sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. The other two each have a minute to dance on her lap. The girl on the chair must not touch the other two competing girls. If she likes the way one of them dances, she can either reward her by giving her some money or call her a donkey dick. The first one to collect three donkeys is the winner. This time it was Tina.

After that, Mark the Great entered with Leo. Leo is Mark's best friend, but unlike him, he is short, muscular and curly. So he's no big in terms of height. They are best friends because they worked together a few summers ago as waiters in a cafe on the coast, and then they hid each other in the pantry so they could have sex with the girls who came there, tourists. Leo and Mark compete every year to see who will have a higher body count. The loser has to suck a mango on Instagram live.

MARK: Well, here we are, let's get started.

LEO: Eww Tina, what have you done to yourself, you look like a nun.

SONJA: That was supposed to be my look! I'm a nun tonight!

MARK: But naughty, isn't it?

And the game began. They lined up in a circle on the big couch and asked each other questions. They drank a lot, just a lot. And then came the challenge.

-NEVER HAVE I EVER BEEN DRUNK 2 DAYS IN A ROW

- CALL YOUR EX AND TELL HIM YOU'RE PREGNANT

- NEVER HAVE I EVER HOOKED UP WITH MORE THAN 5 GIRLS IN A DAY

- LICK A BOTTLE OF TABASCO SAUCE

And, since the whole town was literally in the house, they had to be something embarrassing. This time Sonja had the challenge. Namely, the challenge was:

GO UP THE STAIRS AND YELL YOUR OWN SECRET

Sonja, taking this seriously, went to the stairs, barely walking on her armadillo heels, and broke through:

- I put my iPhone in my purse once!

People looked on in confusion. Like, what was she going to say.

Leo ran after her and broke through:

-Into her MEAT purse!

And then they went to the toilet and made out. Of course, all this was recorded by a small camera with a red light, and on Monday everything was already known. But Sonja didn't care, because, like that, it wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened to her, nor the most embarrassing.