•Letters•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry: Y/N!
He said, looking at him.

Y/N: I'm in trouble.
He repeated, hiding his face in his hands.

He was about to put his wand away, when suddenly, someone spoke, making them jump.

Mrs Figg: Don't put it away yet, boy!
She said.

Thay turned around, just to see her looking at them.

Harry and Y/N looked at each other.
Then, their eyes fell on Dudley, who was on the ground, facing the ceiling, all pale and sweaty.

He was clearly in a state of shock.

Mrs Figg: We better leave. It's dangerous, and those damn Dementors might come back.
She said.

Harry and Y/N helped Dudley get up, as they started heading home.

Harry looked at the woman.
Harry: How do you...?
He asked.

She looked at them.
Mrs Figg: Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you both. Argh, wait till I put my hands on that Mundungus Fletcher!
She said angrily.

A few minutes later, they arrived in front of the Dursley's house.

Mrs Figg looked at them.
Mrs Figg: Listen carefully, you two. DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR ANY REASON. Don't worry, everything will be alright. And Y/N, DON'T GIVE YOUR WAND TO ANYONE, is that clear?
She said.

They both nodded, and after awkwardly waving her goodbye, they got in.

Petunia: Is it you, Diddy?
She asked, turning around.

But in the exact moment she saw them, her smile suddenly faded away.

Petunia: Diddy? DIDDY! VERNON COME HERE!
She shouted.

Petunia and Vernon were all over Dudley, covering him in blankets, and even giving him a bucket in case he needed to throw up, while Harry and Y/N were sitting in a corner.

Harry tried to comfort Y/N, but he refused to listen to him.

Harry: Y/N, I'm sure you'll be ok.
He said.

But Y/N shook his head.
Y/N: No Harry, I won't!
He said.

In that exact moment an owl entered from the window (Scaring the shit out of the Dursleys), and let a letter fall on Y/N's lap.

It had the Ministry of Magic's logo on.

Y/N gulped, as the letter started floating, and then, started talking.

Letter: Dear Mr Potter, we are currently aware of the fact that, you performed the Patronus Charm at Twenty-three minutes past nine this evening, in a muggle-inhabited area, and in the presence of a Muggle.

The severity of this breach of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, has resulted in your expulsion from Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Ministry representatives will be coming at your place to destroy your wand.

As you have already received an official ammonition for previous offense under section 13 of the International Confederation of the Warlock's Statute of Secrecy, we regret to inform you that your presence is required at a Disciplinary Hearing at the Ministry of Magic at 9am, on the 12th August.

Hoping you're well, yours sincerely, Mafalda Hopkirk.
The letter said, before destroying itself.

Vernon smiled widely at Y/N, who was staring into nothingness with an horrified expression.

Vernon: You know how I call this? Justice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
535 words.