•OWLs And Visions•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time went by, and before they knew it, their OWLs arrived.

Hermione and Y/N were slowly going insane, trying to remember everything.

But everything went smoothly. That, however, until the last one.

Harry, in fact, had a vision, and had passed out.

After their exams were over, Y/N, Ron and Hermione approached him.

Y/N: Harry, are you ok?
He asked, worriedly.

But Harry wasn't fine at all.

Harry: Y/N, he took Sirius! He's going to kill him!
He said.

Y/N's heart sunk, upon hearing that.
Y/N: Where are they?
He asked.

Harry: In the Ministry of Magic. I think they are inside the Department of Mysteries. Ron told me about it some time ago. There were lots of shelves with lots of small balls. They were beside the 97th.
He said.

Hermione: But... Are you sure about it? I mean... For all we know, it could be You-Know-Who's doing. Maybe he wants to lure you there...
She said hesitantly.

Harry: And what if he took him for real, Hermione? I can't leave him! I have to save him!
He said.

Y/N: I promise you, Harry. We won't let Snakeface harm Sirius. But we can't just rush to the Ministry basing ourselves on a vision. Let's see if Sirius' home first.
He said.

Thanks to Neville, Vinny and Luna's help, they me aged to distract Umbridge, while Harry and Hermione got in her office to use her Fireplace.

However, things weren't going according to their plan.

Umbridge knew exactly what they wanted to do.

Y/N was heading to her office, when suddenly, he was forced to run in the opposite direction, as Malfoy followed him.

Malfoy: Pietrificus Totalus!
He shouted, as Y/N fell down, swearing under his breath.

Malfoy: You don't have the slightest idea of how long I've awaited for this moment. I'm actually impressed that the mighty Y/N Potter even fell for such a trick. You're a disappointment.
He said.

Y/N smirked.
Y/N: Do you really think I need to move or to have a wand to cast a spell?
He said, freeing himself.

Malfoy looked at him.
Malfoy: H-How did you?!
He said.

Y/N: Have you ever heard of Wandless magic?
He said. But then, Malfoy smirked.

Goyle came out of nowhere, pulling Y/N's arms behind his back, holding him still.

Malfoy: Stupefy!
He shouted, knocking Y/N out.

When Y/N opened his eyes, he was inside Umbridge's office.

Umbridge: That's it. If Cornelius doesn't see, he doesn't need to know.
She said, covering Fudge's photo, and raising her wand against Harry.

Hermione: Harry, tell her!
She suddenly shouted.

Umbridge: Tell me what?
She asked.

Hermione: About the weapon.
She said.

Umbridge's eyes widened.
Umbridge: Weapon?
She repeated.

Hermione nodded.
Hermione: Yes. The weapon Dumbledore made us build. We just wanted to use the fireplace to see if we could contact him, but we don't know where he is.
She said.

Umbridge: Where's this weapon?
She asked.

Hermione: It's in the forest.
She said.

Y/N looked at her.
She was obviously lying.

Umbridge: Take me there.
She ordered.

Hermione: We need Harry and Y/N. They're the only ones who know how it works.
She said.

Umbridge sighed.
Umbridge: Fine. Let's get going.
She said.

They left the office and headed to the forest, going deeper and deeper.

Y/N: I can't let this opportunity go to waste. This time, I'm going to kill her for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
592 words.