•False Accusations•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They had finally arrived.
Mr Weasley led Y/N towards a nearby elevator, as he looked around with curiosity.

Once they got inside the elevator, Kingsley arrived too, and whispered something to Mr Weasley, who nodded.

Mr Weasley: Thanks, Kingsley.
He said.

He then looked at Y/N.
Mr Weasley: Looks like they've anticipated the Hearing.
He said, as the elevator suddenly started moving backwards.

Y/N chuckled bitterly.
Y/N: What a bunch of bitches. They really are trying to take me out, huh? Thank God we got here early.
He thought, staring right in front of him, trying to stay as calm as possible.

A little while later, the elevator came to a halt, and they both walked out.

They were walking through the hall, when Y/N saw Lucius Malfoy and Cornelius Fudge talking to each other.

They looked at him, and Y/N gave them a death stare, before being pulled away by Mr Weasley.

They both stopped in front of a door.

Mr Weasley: I can't follow you, Y/N.
He said.

Y/N nodded.
Y/N: It doesn't matter.
He said.

Mr Weasley nodded.
Mr Weasley: Good luck.
He said.

Y/N got inside the room, where he was ordered to sit on a wooden chair, in the middle of the room.

Right in front of him, sat Cornelius Fudge, while all around him sat other wizards and witches, staring intently at him.

Fudge cleared his throat.
Fudge: Your name is Y/N Albus Potter, is it correct?
He inquired.

Y/N: Yes.
He answered, not even blinking.

Fudge: And you're here, today, because you have practiced the Patronus Charm in front of a smuggle, is it true?
He asked.

Y/N: Yes, But-
He was about to explain when Fudge interrupted him.

Fudge: Yet you were aware that by doing so, you were violating several rules!
He said.

Y/N glared at him.
Y/N: I did, but-
He said, but again, Fudge interrupted him.

Fudge: No buts, Mr Potter! You have clearly violated the rules, and you are aware of the consequences of such transgression!
He said.

But Y/N had enough.
He was done playing the part of the good kid.

Y/N: Listen clearly to what I'm going to say, because I'm not going to repeat it twice. Interrupt me one more time, and I swear you will regret it.
He said fiercely, his eyes dangerously flickering.

Fudge and everyone else looked at him in shock.

Y/N: I did use that damn spell, but I was forced to, in order to protect myself!
He said.

But Fudge wasn't even looking at him. He was looking right behind him, with an expression of utter disgust.

Fudge: Dumbledore... I see, you were aware of the anticipation of the hearing, didn't you?
He asked.

Dumbledore looked at Fudge.
Y/N looked at him, but the man didn't even bother to look at him.

Dumbledore: For a funny twist of fate... I actually arrived here 3 hours prior to the original time established for the hearing.
He said, smiling a little.

Dumbledore: So, what are the accuses?
He asked.

Fudge: This boy used the Patronus Charm right in front of a muggle.
He huffed, furiously pointing his finger towards Y/N, who gave him a look of pure disgust.

Dumbledore looked at Fudge.
Dumbledore: We all know that an Underage Wizard can perform magic, if they have to protect themselves in cases of danger.
He said.

Suddenly, a woman huffed a little in annoyance. Y/N looked at her, raising a brow.

She was one of the shortest people in the room. She had a malicious smile, and looked just like an ugly toad.

Y/N: I don't like this bitch already.
He thought, glaring at her.

Umbridge: And from what did he need to protect himself? Do you really want to make us believe that there were Dementors? In Little Whinging? Let's not be ridiculous.
She said.

Y/N: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THE WHOLE TIME, IF YOU MORONS HADN'T INTERRUPTED ME EVERYTIME!
He shouted exasperatedly.

Fudge looked at them maliciously.
Fudge: Can you prove it, then?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
703 words.