•Educational Decree N°24•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, however, they were surprised to see so many people in the common room.

Y/N had never seen it so crowded in all the years he had been at Hogwarts.

They were all gathered around the Boulletin Board, murmuring.

They made their way through the crowd, so that they could see what was getting everyone's attention.

Y/N: An organization, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to reform said organization, society, team, group or club may be sought from the High Inquisitor. Any students found to have formed, or belonged to an organization, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled. The above, is in accordance with the Educational Decree N°24. Signed High Inquisitor, Dolores Umbridge.
He read.

He looked at the other three.
Y/N: How come she knows?
He whispered.

Harry: Do you think she was there? Maybe she has an Invisibility Cloak too?
He asked.

Y/N: Or maybe she used a Disillusionment Charm...?
He muttered, but Hermione shook her head.

Hermione: I highly doubt this. The Hog's head is never even taken in consideration, neither by the students, nor by the teachers. And I don't think someone like her would want to enter in that pub, honestly.
She said.

Ron: So... Are you saying that someone spilled the beans?
He asked.

Hermione: Oh, we'll know about that sooner than you expect.
She said, smiling triumphantly.

They all looked at her in confusion.

Ron: How?
He asked.

Hermione: Let's just say that the culprit's face will make Eloise Midgen's acne look almost cute.
She said, smirking.

Y/N looked at her in disbelief.
Y/N: No way... Did you really bewitch the parchment we signed?
He asked, making Harry and Ron's jaws drop.

Hermione smirked even more.
Hermione: Clever as always, Y/N. Yes. I did it.
She said.

Y/N: I knew there was something behind all this.
He said, shaking his head.

Harry: I was wondering why you had a parchment and a quill with you, to be honest.
He said, as they headed to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Ron: Hermione, you really scare me, sometimes.
He said.

Hermione, however, but her lip.
Hermione: Guys... Do you really still to do this?
She suddenly asked.

Ron looked at her in disbelief.
Ron: Tell me she's joking.
He said.

Y/N: Hermione, it was you idea in the first place, and yes. We still want to do this.
He said.

Hermione: But... What if we get caught? What if she expels us?
She asked.

Y/N: Worry not, Hermione. I'll set her on fire like I did with her office.
He said nonchalantly.

Their eyes widened.
Hermione: You... WHAT?!
She said.

Ron: Ha! I told you it was his doing!
He said triumphantly, high-fiving him.

Harry: Just wait till Sirius hears about this!
He said, laughing.

Ron: Yeah, he'll be so proud!
He said.

Y/N: Ok, maybe Remus won't be that proud, but it had to be done. I'm sure he'll understand.
He said, shrugging.

Hermione glared at them.
Hermione: Guys, don't praise him! What if she was inside? He could've killed her!
She said.

Y/N: That was my intention. Too bad she was stuffing her face in the Great Hall.
He said, gritting his teeth.

Hermione: Y/N, you should really have some self control.
She said sternly.

Y/N sighed heavily.
Y/N: Hermione, I'm not in the mood to hear one of your lectures. I'm more concerned about finding a place where we can meet without that bitch finding out.
He said, looking at her innocently.

Hermione: Fine.
She muttered.

Y/N smiled widely at her.

Y/N: Thank you, Hermione.
He said, before eating his toast, ignoring Harry and Ron, who tried their best not to laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
658 words.