•Bottled Anger•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: YEAH, OF COURSE, BUT IT WAS US WHO SAVED THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE, IT WAS ME WHO ALMOST GOT KILLED BY A BASILISK, IT WAS US WHO HAD TO FEND OFF 100 DEMENTORS TO SAVE YOUR ASSES, IT WAS ME WHO SAW HIM RETURN, ME WHO SAW CEDRIC DIE, ME WHO HAD A DUEL WITH HIM! AND NOW IT'S ME WHO RISKS BEING EXPELLED! NOT YOU, NOT HERMIONE, NOT HARRY, AND SURELY NOT DUMBLEDORE! IT'S ME! WHY THE FUCK DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ME?!
He shouted angrily.

Y/N: I can't take this anymore. If I don't let this out, I think I might explode.
He thought.

They didn't say a word.
Hermione then looked at him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Hermione: We know how you feel-
She was about to say, but Y/N smacked her hand away.

Y/N: NO, YOU DON'T! YOU NEVER DID!
He shouted, tears of anger streaming down his cheeks.

Harry looked away.
Hermione: You're right. We never did. So help us understand.
She said.

With a faint pop, Fred and George appeared in front of them.

Y/N quickly wiped his tears away.

George: I thought I heard an armonious voice scream like its life depended on it.
He said, but Y/N glared at him.

Y/N: I'm not in the mood for jokes, George. You better cut it out, or I'll turn you into a human torch.
He said.

George dramatically gasped.
Fred: I don't know if that was a joke, but if it was, then you've got no talent, Y/N. Leave the funny things to us.
He said, as Y/N rolled his eyes.

They suddenly heard Mrs Weasley call out their names, so they all headed downstairs.

Fred and George appeared behind Mrs Weasley, scaring the hell out of her.

But Y/N wasn't paying attention to their screams.

He saw Lupin, standing right in front of him, with a smile plastered on his face.

Y/N: Remus!
He said, hugging him.
Lupin hugged him back, chuckling.

Lupin: Is it me, or did you grow up, since last time?
He said, examining him, as Y/N smiled proudly.

Y/N: You're still the same, though.
He said, both of them laughing.

Sirius then walked towards them, followed by Harry.

Sirius: What? Am I not worth of your greeting anymore?
He said, jokingly, looking at Y/N.

Y/N chuckled, before hugging him too.
Sirius looked at him up and down.

Sirius: You're starting to look like your mother quite a lot.
He said.

Harry: Is that so?
He asked, chuckling.

Sirius: Oh, you bet. He's got her personality, her eyes, her short temper... But he's just like James in appearance..
He said.

Y/N: Are you done trying to guess who do I look like the most? I'm starving.
He said, walking into the kitchen, as Sirius, Lupin and Harry tagged along, laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
494 words.