•Acceptance•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The twins were currently in Dumbledore's office, who had finally told them the truth, starting with the prophecy, and finishing with why he avoided the for all the school year.

Y/N felt horrible.
Y/N: I'm sorry.
He said.

Dumbledore: For what?
He asked.

Y/N: For everything. For yelling at you when we last talked, and even for making them blame you for a thing I did. I really am an idiot.
He said, looking down.

Dumbledore: No, Y/N. You're not. And that goes for Harry too. Right now, you two are very important for the whole Wizarding World. You two are the only ones who can Defeat him.
He said, as the twins nodded.

Y/N grabbed Harry's hand, squeezing it lightly. Harry rested his head on his twin's shoulder.

Dumbledore: Y/N, I must congratulate with you. What you did tonight, was amazing. Not many people can use Fiendfyre without risking it to get out of control. What's more rare, however, is is to find someone who can easily have the best on Voldemort's. How did you learn about it?
He asked.

Y/N: Two years ago, when I created my very first spell, the spell Harry and the others used on me.
He said, as Dumbledore nodded.

Dumbledore: I see.
He said, sighing.

Dumbledore: Dark times await us, now. Everyone knows about his return, now. Things will be just like back then.
He said.

Harry looked away.
Harry: It's all my fault. If only I hadn't forced everyone to go there, tonight, Sirius would still be alive.
He said.

Dumbledore shook his head.
Dumbledore: No, Harry. It's not your fault. Think about it like this. He was happy, in the end. He me aged to fight alongside his best friend's sons. I'm sure he wouldn't want you to cry or be sad for him. Trust me, the faster you accept it, the better you'll feel. Plus, you have Y/N with you.
He said, smiling.

Harry squeezed Y/N's hand lightly.
Harry: Yeah.
He said, smiling.

Some days later, the school year finally came to an end.

According to Dumbledore, they would have received their OWLs results over the summer, but Harry and Y/N weren't worried about them.

Dumbledore had given a very long speech in the Great Hall, and everyone listened carefully to it.

No matter what would happen, they had to be united.

If they let Voldemort destroy their bonds, then it would truly be the end of it all.

They were currently walking to Hogsmeade's station.

Harry: You know, Dumbledore's right.
He said.

They all looked at him.
Ron: What do you mean?
He asked.

Harry: We have something Voldemort doesn't have.
He said.

Y/N: A nose?
He asked, making them laugh.

Harry: Yeah, and also... We have things he'll never understand. Friendship and Love.
He said.

Hermione: And that's our strongest weapon.
She said.

Y/N&Ron: Agreed.
They both said, chuckling, as they finally got on the train, ready to go back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
511 words.

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅 | Harry Potter x Male Reader 🎉