•Revenge•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N buried Snowball in the Forbidden Forest, and after wiping his tears away, he walked back to the castle.

Y/N: You have passed the limit. You have crossed the line. You'll pay for this!
He thought, as he walked back to the Common Room to get his wand.

He then used his Barcelet to vanish, and headed to Umbridge's office.

She was in the Great Hall for dinner, just like everyone else, so no one would be able to stop him.

He kicked the door open, destroying it.

He then walked inside.
Just looking at that room made his stomach revolt.

Then, anger shot through his body, flowing through his veins like venom, blinding him completely.

Blue particles filled the entire room, spreading from his body, as he pointed his wand to her desk.

Y/N: Interitus Maxima!
He shouted, as blue flames erupted from the top of his wand, burning the whole room and it's contents, turning them to nothing but ash.

Even if there was nothing left to burn, the Flames were still lingering there, lighting the room with a bright blue light.

He then heard some rushed footsteps coming his way.

Umbridge rushed in, passing right through his body, staring at the burning mess with wide eyes.

Y/N looked at her.

Never in his life had he ever felt the intent to kill, to destroy, to completely annihilate someone.

She was furious, but her fury was nothing like Y/N's.

His eyes fixed on her, as he stared at her very soul, piercing her with his gaze.

Then, she suddenly grabbed her throat, struggling to breathe.

Her wand fell from her hands, as she grasped for oxygen.

Y/N: This? This is nothing. Can you imagine how I felt, Dolores? No. Because you're the worst monster out there. You're just as heartless as he is. So it's ok, if I do it, right? No one will ever find out. It'll be a secret between you and me...
He thought, raising his wand.

Y/N: Crucio.
He whispered, as he looked at Umbridge fall on the ground, yelling in pain.

He felt a wave of pleasure, seeing her cry for help, on the ground.

He lowered his wand, looking away from her.

She gasped loudly, as air suddenly filled her lungs.

She was breathing heavily, as she tried to stand. She grabbed her wand, looking around nervously.

Umbridge: Who's there!? Come out!
She shouted.

But Y/N ignored her.
Y/N: This was just the beginning, Dolores. I swear to God, I'll kill you.
He thought, as he stormed off.

He made sure no one could see him, and turned visible.

Then, just in case the teachers wanted to check their wands, he performed a few, simple spells, so they couldn't prove he was the one who had destroyed Umbridge's office.

He was heading back to the Common Room, when he met Dumbledore.

They looked at each other in the eyes.
Y/N: Good evening, Professor.
He said, his eyes still dull.

Dumbledore: Please, follow me, Y/N. I want to have a chat with you.
He said.

Y/N followed him to his office, and then sat down, as they both looked at each other in the eyes.

Y/N: So you have finally decided to talk to me, Professor. That's great.
He said sarcastically.

His eyes narrowed.

Y/N: I know what you want to talk about, so I'll make it easier for you. Yes. I did it. It was me, who set her goddamn office on fire. Do you want to expel me? Do it. Feel free to do whatever you want. I don't care anymore. With or without a wand, I have my own ways of killing that bitch.
He said, getting up.

Dumbledore looked at him, neither scared, nor worried.

He just didn't say a word.
Y/N's eyes filled with tears.

Y/N: WHY DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?! SHE KILLED HER! SHE KILLED MY CAT! HAGRID HAD GIFTED HER TO ME FOR MY 11TH BIRTHDAY, AND NOW SHE'S GONE! NO ONE OF YOU KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE THAT CAT HAD TO ME! DO YOU REALLY THINK I COULD LET THIS SLIDE? BECAUSE I'M A GOOD KID? NO, PROFESSOR! I'M NOT! I'M A MONSTER! AND AS A MONSTER, I DID WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE DONE! AND I DON'T REGRET IT! I'M SICK OF PRETENDING! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!
He cried, slamming his fists on the desk.

Dumbledore: That wasn't the right way of solving the problem.
He said calmly.

Y/N: OH, YES! YOU'RE RIGHT! I SHOULD'VE LET THE ADULTS SORT THIS OUT, RIGHT?! YOU'RE WRONG! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, PROFESSOR! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!
He shouted.

Dumbledore: If you attack Professor Umbridge again, Y/N, I'll have no other choice but to expel you.
He said calmy.

Y/N kicked his desk away.

Y/N: Do as you wish, professor.
He said, storming off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
832 words.