•Before The Hearing•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the next few weeks, Harry and the others helped Mrs Weasley clean up the house.

The house was just a mess, full of objects that belonged to Sirius' parents, and that he gladly got rid of, without even thinking twice.

Mrs Weasley kept them all busy all day, but Harry was worried about Y/N.

At first he tried not to think about it, convincing himself that maybe his brother was just tired.

But then, as days went by, the situation became pretty awkward.

Y/N slowly started to distance himself from everyone else.

Harry even saw him staring into nothingness many times, before suddenly shaking his head, and then looking around with a nervous expression.

He spent a lot of time alone, and Lupin, who had moved to Sirius' house, tried to pass as much time as possible with him, trying to cheer him up, but most of the time, they both passed their time with Buckbeak, to which Y/N had started to feel really attached.

He tried to avoid everyone, but he just couldn't skip meals, and every time he was with everyone else, they all kept repeating the same thing.

Everything will be alright.

But at some point, he just didn't believe them anymore.

Before he could realize it, it was the 12th August.

That morning, he had got up, and had put on some clothes, trying to make himself look presentable.

He had tried to comb his hair, but to no avail, since they kept getting messy.

In the end, he tossed the comb out of the window out of rage, before stomping downstairs, huffing in annoyance.

He made his way to the kitchen, where he found both Mr and Mrs Weasley, Lupin and Sirius.

Sirius: Are you ok?
He asked, as Y/N sat down, between him and Lupin.

Y/N: Yeah, I think.
He said, trying his best to convince himself he was ok.

Mrs Weasley: Here, Y/N. You need to eat something. You haven't ate much, lately.
She said, as she put a place in front of him.

Y/N tried his best to smile.
Y/N: Thank you.
He said.

Lupin ruffled his hair, as he grabbed a toast.
Lupin: Do as I told you, ok?
He said.

Y/N: Don't lose control, or you'll end up setting the whole room on fire.
Y/N repeated gloomy, as he took a bite of the toast he was holding.

Sirius nudged his shoulder, smiling mischievously.

Sirius: But personally, I think that setting Fudge on fire wouldn't be that bad, you know.
He whispered to Y/N.

Y/N swallowed the rest of his toast.
Y/N: Yeah. That way, I could get my revenge.
He whispered back, pretending to be deep in thought.

Mrs Weasley then slammed her hands on the table, making them both flinch.

Mrs Weasley: Don't put silly ideas in his head!
She said, scolding Sirius.

Y/N: I was joking.
He quickly said, chuckling.

Mr Weasley then got up.
Mr Weasley: Come on, Y/N, let's get going.
He said.

Y/N nodded, getting up too.
Lupin and Sirius did the same.

Lupin: You'll be alright, Y/N. You'll win, I just know it.
He said, pulling the boy in a hug.

Y/N hugged him back.

Sirius: And don't worry, if you lose. I'll make sure to set those idiots on fire for you.
He said, winking, as he gave him a thumbs up.

Mrs Weasley: Cut it out, Sirius!
She said, smacking his head.

Y/N: See you later.
He said, chuckling.

After taking the Tube, Mr Weasley and Y/N arrived in front of a Phone Cabin.

Mr Weasley: This is the visitors' entrance. I've never used it before.
He said excitedly, as they both got in.

Y/N: But... This is just a phone cabin... Right?
He said, furrowing.

Mr Weasley: Come on, do you really think we would put a sign to tell people that this is the Entrance to the Ministry of Magic?
He said, chuckling, as he pushed a few buttons.

Suddenly, the floor slowly started to move downwards, and before they knew it, they were surrounded by darkness.

Mr Weasley: Isn't this fun?
He said, laughing.

Y/N: Totally.
Y/N said sarcastically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
719 words.