•All Her Fault•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N was taken to Dumbledore's office by Umbridge.

When he got in, he could clearly see Percy Weasley - who had changed a lot, since the last time Y/N had seen him - Cornelius Fudge, Kingsley and Cho Chang's friend, who had the word 'Sneak' written with pimples on her face.

Umbridge smiled triumphantly.
Umbridge: You were right all along, Cornelius!
She said, showing him the parchment they had signed.

Fudge looked at Dumbledore.
Fudge: So you really wanted to take over the Ministry!
He said.

Dumbledore: That's right.
He simply said, shocking Y/N.

Y/N: No, Professor!
He yelled.

Umbridge: I found them practicing spells!
She said.

Dumbledore: Yes. It was all my doing.
He said.

Fudge looked at Percy in delight.
Fudge: Weasley, write to the Prophet, and then send an owl to Azkaban-
He was about to say, but Dumbledore cut him off.

Dumbledore: I had hypotized something like this could've happened. You seem to believe that I will follow you... Without opposing any resistance. I'm sorry, but I won't go to Azkaban.
He said.

Fudge: Get him!
He shouted.

It happened in the blink of an eye.
Dumbledore grabbed Fawkes' tail, and with a flash of blinding red light, both he and Dumbledore vanished, leaving everyone astonished.

They all looked at each other.
Kingsley: Well, Minister... You can't deny that Dumbledore's got style.
He stated.

Since that day, things kept going downhill. Umbridge had become Hogwarts' new Headmistress, even if - much to her annoyance - she couldn't access Dumbledore's office.

Many Death Eaters had menaged to escape from Azkaban too, and Fudge kept saying that it was all Sirius' doing.

Umbridge severely punished every DA member too, and Y/N's hatred towards her could only grow.

Everyone was currently in the Great Hall, getting punished by Umbridge, when suddenly, a shiny orb flew inside, making colored sparks fly everywhere.

Everyone looked at it.
And after that, everything was pure chaos.

Thanks to Fred and George, many fireworks with countless shapes attacked Umbridge at once, luring her out of the Hall.

She looked at the Twins.
Umbridge: Filch! Get them!
She yelled.

But Filch never had te chance to lay a finger on the twins.

George: You know, Fred, I always thought we're about outgrown full time education.
He said.

Fred: Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself. It's about time we test our skills in the real world.
He said.

George: Definitely.
He said, as they both took out their wands.

Fred&George: Accio Brooms!
They both said.

Their brooms suddenly arrived in front of them, with a piece of chain still attached to them.

They both hopped on them.
Fred: We won't be seeing you.
He said.

George: Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch.
He added.

Fred&George: If anyone wants some of our products, visit us at Number 93 in Diagonal Alley, our new premises!
They both yelled to the crowd.

Umbridge: Stop them!
She yelled.

The twins smirked at Y/N.
Fred&George: Give her hell from us, Y/N!
They both yelled.

Y/N: OH, YOU BET I WILL!
He yelled, doing a salute and making them laugh.

And then, they flew away, out through the entrance door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
541 words.