•Meeting•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first week of October was an Hogsmeade trip, and they were going to take advantage of it to meet with those who wanted to take part to their idea.

Harry: Are we going to meet them at the Three Broomsticks?
He asked.

Y/N: That wouldn't be a great idea.
He said.

Hermione nodded.
Hermione: That's right. It's always crowded, and even the teachers go there, so there would be a very high chance of us getting into trouble. That's why I have chosen a place that's hardly ever attended by students.
She said, as they arrived in front of said place.

Y/N: The Hog's Head.
He read on the sign.

He felt nauseated, as he saw a head pinned on the wall.

Y/N: Tell me it's fake...
He muttered, fighting the urge to throw up.

They got in, looking around.
Y/N: And that's why students don't ever come here.
He stated, as he looked at the dark, dusty, and dirty interior.

They sat down, looking at each other.

Y/N: Do you really think someone will come?
He asked, raising a brow.

Just as he said that, a large group of people made their way into the pub.

Y/N's jaw dropped at how many of them there were.

There were Fred, George, Neville, Dean, Levender (much to Y/N's surprise, given the events of the previous year), Parvati and her sister, Padma, Cho Cahng and one of her friends, Katie, Angelina and Alicia, Colin and Dennis Creevey, followed by a group of Hufflepuffs in which Y/N could recognize Ernie, Justin Finch-Fletcher and Hannah Abbott, Antony Goldstein, Ginny, Luna, and some other students.

Y/N was genuinely surprised.

Fred went to the bar man.
Fred: Can we have 26 Butterbeers, please?
He asked to the man, who looked at them in shock.

When they were all done, Hermione finally spoke.

Hermione: Hi, everyone. You all know why we're here, today. Y/N, here, had the idea-
She was about to say, when Y/N glared at her.

Hermione: I, had this idea. I think we should all take the matter into our own hands, and learn some real Defense, instead of the rubbish Umbridge teaches us. This is really important, because... Because V-Voldemort is back.
She said.

The crowd reacted immediately upon hearing that name.

Some of them flinched, some shrieked, one even spit his butterbeer.

Even Y/N was shocked to hear her say that name out loud.

Zacharias Smith: Who said he's back?
He asked.

Hermione: Dumbledore believes it-
She said, but the boy cut her off.

Zacharias Smith: Dumbledore believes him.
He said, pointing to Y/N, who just looked at him, unfazed.

Y/N: I saw him. I fought with him. But if you don't believe me, then this conversation has no point to go on. If you came to make fun of me, or call me mad, or every other name you can think of, then you can just leave. I'm not here to try and convince anybody.
He said.

Zacharias Smith: Everyone believes it was you, who killed Cedric-
He said, but Y/N had enough.

Y/N: Listen, I'm not here to talk about Cedric, nor am I here to tell you how Snakeface kills, because I think you all know that.
He said, shocking some of them.

After a while, however, Y/N had caved in, and told them everything he had done since his first year to the that night in the Graveyard.

They all looked at him, as of their lives depended on the story he was telling them.

After he was done, Hermione spoke.
Hermione:So? Do you all agree to take lessons from Y/N?
She asked.

There were murmurs of agreement in the crowd, that gave Y/N a sense of relief.

Hermione then took a piece of parchment and a quill.

Hermione: I think all the people here, should sign, just to make this more formal, that's all.
She said.

Some of them weren't exactly happy about it, but in the end, everyone signed, and after bidding goodbye to each other, everyone left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
698 words.