•Unpleasing Visit•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron: Man, I'm so bored!
He said, slumping down next to Ginny, who rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Hermione: There are two Prefects for each house, a boy and a girl.
She said, sitting down.

Ron: And guess who's Slytherin's Prefect?
He said bitterly.

Harry: That idiot, isn't it?
He said.

Ron: And Pansy Parkinson! Who in their right mind would give Pansy Parkinson the Prefect title?
He said.

Y/N: What a waste.
He said.

Malfoy: I would choose my words more accurately, if I were you, Potter.
He said, making them all turn around.

Malfoy was standing there, smiling smugly.

Y/N: Try me.
He said.

Malfoy: It's finally time someone punishes you, you know? And I'd be pleased to be the one to do that.
He said.

Y/N sighed.
Y/N: Why do I always have to be the one who has to dirty his hands? Ginny, don't look.
He said, getting up and walking towards Malfoy.

Ginny: There's no way I'm going to miss this!
She said, grinning.

Y/N and Malfoy looked at each other, their faces just a few inches apart.

Y/N: So, let's make a quick recap. I broke your arm, I broke your nose...
He said absent mindly, as he counted on his hands.

Malfoy kept his eyes on him, as his cheeks turned of a faint pink hue.

Y/N: Now I'll break your legs!
He said, smiling brightly.

Malfoy: You wouldn't dare.
He said.

Y/N: I wouldn't be so sure about that, my dear Ferret. You know I can do worse than that. You know, on a second thought, I think that lighting you on fire would be funnier.
He said, his eyes shining maliciously, as he grabbed his wand.

Malfoy eyed it nervously.
Malfoy: Mark my words, Potter. This doesn't end here.
He said, running away.

Ron: How do you menage to keep self control?
He asked.

Y/N: Self control? That's not part of my vocabulary, you should know that by now. I was ready to beat the shit out of him for the billionth time.
He said, shrugging.

Hermione: I wouldn't keep doing this, Y/N. He's a Prefect now, and you might get in trouble.
She said.

Y/N scoffed.
Y/N: Trouble is my second name.
He said proudly.

Hermione sweat dropped.
Hermione: I don't think it's something to be proud of...
She said.

Harry: Ugh, keep your opinions for yourself, Hermione. He knows what he's doing.
He said.

Hermione opened and closed her mouth a few times, but she couldn't find the right words, so instead, she got up.

Hermione: We're almost at Hogwarts. Ron, let's go, we might as well patrol the corridor again.
She said.

Ron: Again?! But it's the 4th time!
He protested, following her outside.

Y/N: Let's put our uniforms on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
479 words.