•Fights•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: What?
He asked, raising a brow.

Seamus: The Prophet says a lot of things about you, Y/N. You are the only one who was there, when Cedric died. So why should we all trust you blindly?
He asked.

Y/N: Seamus, cut it out already, will you? This is just bullshit.
He said tiredly.

Seamus: Or what? You'll punch me like you do with Malfoy? You'll break my arms, or my nose, like you do with him?
He said.

If there was something Y/N couldn't stand, was someone provoking him.

His eyes went dull.

Y/N: Why should I limit myself? I can do worse than that.
He said.

Seamus: See?! I told you he's gone insane!
He said, as people started murmuring.

Y/N ignored them all, heading towards the stairs, when Seamus made him trip.

He fell down, as everyone laughed at him.
Y/N's expression went blank, as he looked at Seamus, laughing at him.

He got up.
Y/N: THAT'S ENOUGH!
He shouted, as blue particles filled the room.

He then grabbed Seamus by the collar, lifting him up.

He looked at him with pure venom in his eyes.
If stares could kill, Seamus would've been long dead.

Y/N: Listen here, you little shit. I don't know who you think you are, or what caused inside that rotten brain of yours the audacity to even try and make me trip, but I don't give a fuck.
He said, speaking in a low, growling voice.

Seamus tried to break free from Y/N's grasp, but it was useless.

Y/N: Do you really think, that after all I had to go through during that goddamn night, I'd let you idiots pull pranks on me? You've got it all wrong, Finnigan. I didn't escape death just to be made fun of by the likes of you.
He said, his eyes dangerously flickering.

Everyone was looking at him.
Harry: Y/N-
He tried to say, but Y/N cut him off.

Y/N: I'm not done yet. The old, kind Y/N is long gone. I've had enough. Lowly creature, it's a big thing to consider the likes of you even human.
Know your place, you fool. You don't know in what kind of trouble you're getting into. Get near me, and I swear to God I'll turn you to a pile of fuming ashes before you can even blink.
He hissed venomously.

Harry: I think it's enough.
He said.

Y/N threw Seamus on the ground, looking at them with disgust.

Y/N: The likes of you utterly disgust me.
He said, as he stormed off, heading to the dorms.

Harry closed the door behind him.
Harry: You haven't answered my question, Y/N. What's going on?
He asked.

Y/N scoffed.
Y/N: What do you think? Ugh, the thought of having to deal with this bullshit every2is going to kill my last braincell.
He said, nervously running a hand through his hair.

Harry sighed.
Harry: We'll have to get used to it, Y/N. I want to help, but please, stop attacking everyone. If you really can't restrain yourself from doing it, try to find a reason at least. We can't allow them to thi k you're some kind of maniac.
He said.

Y/N: As if they don't think that already.
He said bitterly.

He then sighed heavily.
Y/N: Look, Harry, I'm sorry. I just... I don't really know what's gotten into me. I just got really angry, and I felt the urge to let it all out.
He said.

Harry put a hand on his shoulder.
Harry: Look at the positive side of it. At least you didn't set him on fire.
He said, chuckling.

Y/N: Sirius will be disappointed, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
638 words.