Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

"Ari, I don't think it's a good idea. It'll just break your heart to see him like that." Daniel sighs.

"I'm going to see him." I state and ask the woman at the front desk where his room is.

"It's in 101, dear." She gives me a smile and I thank her. I make my way down the hallway and stop at the room that says 101.

Am I really prepared to see what he looks like? What if it's worse then everyone is making it out to be? C'mon, Ari. I need to stop letting fear run my life.

I turn the doorknob and open the door slowly. The heart monitor's beeping noises echo the room and overpowers every other noise around me.

I stare at the bed and the almost motionless figure laying down in it. I make my way over to the side of the bed, feeling tears sting my eyes as I take in his appearance.

He looks awful. Jax's entire body is torn up from head to toe. He looks as if he went through hell.

All I can think about is him flying through the air when the building exploded. I felt so much terror then and now.

I feel so guilty for doing this to him. It's all my fault that he's in here. I shouldn't have contacted him, then everything would be okay.

"Hey, Jax." I smile weakly and touch his hand.

"I don't know if you can hear me or not, probably not. But, I just wanted to tell you that...I...um-" I can't seem to say the words without sobbing.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper with tears streaming down my face. "I never should've ran away in the first place. I love so much and I just wasn't thinking clearly. You didn't deserve this. I did. This fate was meant for me, not you." I turn around and see Alex in the doorway.

"You need to wake up, Jax. I can't imagine a world without you beside me." I hear Alex walk up behind me and stand by my side.

"If you wake up, I'll...I'll do anything you want. We can run away together. We can start a family together. Hell, whatever your heart desires. I'll do it all for you..." I fall to my knees and grab his hand with mine.

"Jax, I.. I just really love you, okay? I can't lose you. I've already lost Colton and losing you would be like hell on earth. I need you to stay with me." I whisper the last few words and let my sobs take over.

Alex kneels down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I cry into his shoulder and feel like I'm falling apart. Only Jax can put me back together.

"He's going to wake up, okay? We will make sure that the doctors do everything that they can. And if they don't, then we will have a big problem. For them, I mean." Alex chuckles lightly and I manage to laugh a little.

"How about you go see your friends that came in here with you. Were their names Grace and Troy? I'm sure that they would love to see you." He smiles and I nod.

I stand up and walk towards the door, coming to a halt when I reach the doorway. I look back at Jax and smile a little.

"I'll be back, Jax. I'm not leaving you, again." I feels tears stream down my face once I leave the room.

___________________

The Jari feels..... ugh ;)

Vote

Comment

~Trinity xoxo