Epilogue

Ariana's POV

3 months later

"You look absolutely stunning." Emma smiles, looking into the mirror at the both of us. I look at myself in a wedding dress, seeing the girl that I had envisioned for this day. I didn't expect to find my soulmate so early in life, but now, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Wow, Ari." Maddie speaks as she enters the room with Andi. All of the girls are in beautiful lilac dresses that come to just above their knees.

"Ariana?" The door opens and my Aunt Julie enters. I smile wide and run over to her. We hug and she kisses me on the forehead.

"You look just like your mom on her wedding day. She knew that she was going to love your father for the rest of her life." She smiles at me and I nod.

"I wish they could be here, but I know they're watching." I tell her and she agrees with me.

"Are you ready for this?" Andi asks. I take a deep breath, smoothing out my skirt.

"I've never been more ready in my entire life." I smile and all the girls cheer. My aunt goes to take her seat and the rest of us begin to head outside for the wedding, getting into our positions. Kyle joins me at my side, his eyes filling with tears.

"Don't cry on me, now." I laugh and he chuckles, wiping his tears away.

"You look beautiful. Your parents would be so proud of you and the woman that you have become." Kyle tells me and I feel tears in my eyes.

"I can't ruin my makeup." I joke and he pulls out a tissue, dabbing the tears from my eyes. I hear our cue from the music and prepare myself to walk down the aisle. I hold onto Kyle's arm and look up to see the man that I love waiting for me.

Jax's eyes get wide as he instantly brushed the tears from his face. I smile at him as Kyle and I walk towards him. All of our friends are in the wedding. Alex, Daniel, and Diego are standing by Jax's side. I see all of the girls waiting for me as I join Jax at the front. Kyle kisses my cheek and takes his seat next to Sarah. Emma's dad sits with Ethan and Grayson, watching over them.

"You look perfect." Jax whispers to me.

"Thank you." I smile at him, holding his hands. As the priest began to speak, I found myself reflecting on my time with Jax. When we first met, I didn't think we'd come this far, considering he almost ran me over with his motorcycle. When he first kissed me in the rain, I knew that we were soulmates. Something had been pulling us together from the start.

He saved my life and I saved his. Even while we dealt with evil witches, we always had each other. Jax would never leave for good. When we fought, we always came back to one another. I know that he is the only one for me. I love Jax Novoa.

We said I do and danced the rest of the night away with our friends. I never thought that I would make it to see this day. I had lost so much in the past few years, but I gained amazing friends and a husband who I love so dearly.

At the end of the night, he carried me out to the car that we picked out for our honeymoon. He set me down in the passenger seat and got in on the driver's side.

"How does it feel to be Mrs.Novoa?" Jax asks me as he starts the car.

"Amazing, Mr.Novoa." I smile, knowing that this was only the beginning of our life together.

8 years later

"That was a great story, mommy." Jocelyn smiles, sitting on my lap. I kiss her cheek, brushing her light brown hair behind her ears.

"Daddy seemed really cool. I want a leather jacket like him!" Finn jumps up and down on the couch, moving me and Jocelyn up and down.

"Maybe daddy can give you one of his. I'm not sure if it'll fit you yet, though." I laugh and Jocelyn joins me.

"Hey! I'm 7 years old, I'm sure it'll fit." He flexes as we all hear the front door open.

"Daddy!" Both of them exclaim as they run to the door. Jax sets down his briefcase and hugs both of them.

"I hope you two didn't give your mom too much trouble while I was gone." He smiles, making his way over to me.

"Mommy told us all about how you two met! You're really brave, daddy." Jocelyn tells him and we all sit on the couch.

"Mommy was brave, too!" Finn speaks up.

"She was really brave, Finn. Your mommy is a superhero." He smiles at me.

"It is way best your bedtime, though. It's time for you both to brush your teeth." Jax states and they both grown. The kids run off and leave Jax and I alone.

"How's my beautiful wife, today?" He asks, kissing me quickly.

"Just fine. I'm pretty exhausted." I yawn.

"You told them our story?" He asks and I nod.

"I told them how amazing their dad is." I smile at him.

"I wasn't that amazing back then." He shrugs his shoulders and I kiss his cheek.

"We were kids. We didn't know what we were doing and yet, we're still here. Happy together." I tell him and he smiles. I watch him look over his shoulder, a smirk taking over his face.

"You know, Mrs. Novoa, our children really are beautiful. It would be a shame if we only had two." He kisses my neck and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Daddy! Finn is hogging the sink, again!" Jocelyn calls from the bathroom and Jax groans. I laugh as he gets up to go check on them.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom." I smirk back at him and his eyes go wide, running off to help our kids so he can meet me.

I couldn't ask for anything better. I have two beautiful children (so far) and a husband that I completely adore. Who would've thought that we'd make it this far? Everything led me back to us. Every road brought me back to the same place...

To Jax Novoa.

______________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this cute ending. Maybe I'll write about their kids in the future, but I won't make any promises now. Take care!

Vote

Comment

Thanks,
Trinity xoxo