Chapter 16

Read this chapter with caution. This may offend some readers.

Ariana's POV

"I must say, it's so great seeing both of the most powerful witches in the world in a cell together." Natalie struts around the cell, her heels clicking with every step.

"Why are you doing this?" Emma cries. Natalie crouches down next to her and places her hand under Emma's chin.

"Oh, poor, stupid, and a little chunky Emma," Emma gasps and Natalie shrugs. "I want revenge."

"Well, what is he doing with you?" I gesture to Andrew and Natalie's head rolls back with laughter.

"We made a deal. I get my revenge on you and he gets what he has wanted since you moved away." Natalie states.

"And what is that?" I snap.

"Don't sass her-"

"Andrew, shut up! I'm trying to explain my master plan!" She yells.

"Sorry." Andrew mutters.

"Anyways, I'm going to get what I have always wanted. Jax Novoa. And Emma will be my own personal puppet, who's life I can control. I will get 99% of your powers and leave you with only 1% to keep you alive. I want you to suffer down in the cell for as long as I wish." Natalie explains and starts the spell to drain my powers and Emma's. I watch most of my magic and all of Emma's rush into her body.

"I will get nowhere looking like me. So, I have to look like who I want to be." Natalie casts a spell and looks exactly like me. I gasp and watch her unchain Emma and quickly cast a spell on her.

"This is how the story goes. Now you are under my control. You will hear everything that I have to say. You will believe me and obey." She hits Emma with the magic and I watch her sit on the floor with a blank look on her face.

"Emma, help me!" I yell.

"No, Emma. I'm Ariana. You remember waking up in this cell with me and Natalie came and attacked us. She took your powers and destroyed them. But, I killed her and we are going to escape right now." Natalie lies and reaches her hand out for Emma's.

"Let's get out of here!" Emma cries and they both run out of the cell. Andrew walks over to me and sits down with a smirk on his face.

"Now it's time for my part of the deal."

"Leave me be." I whisper and turn away from him. He yanks on my hair and I cry out in pain.

"I love you, Ariana. I always have and I always will." He kisses me harshly and I can't pull away. He presses me against the ground and I am too weak to do anything about in. His kisses move from my mouth to my neck as he rips off my shirt.

"Stop, please. Don't do this." I plead. He unbuttons his pants and gives me a sad look.

"Aw, you poor thing. Shut up for once, Ari. It's just like old times."

"We never had sex." I state.

"Well, we are now." He takes my skirt off of me and leaves me in my underwear and bra. He lifts his shirt over his head and kisses me again. All I can do is cry and beg him to stop. But, it won't work. No one will hear me cry. No one will come save me.

Natalie won. She finally succeeded. And now I'm going to live in a hell that I can't escape. All I can hope for is that Jax will save me someday. But, who am I kidding?

I'm totally fucked.

_________________

So this got intense, but I want to hear some of your thoughts so please comment.

Vote

Comment

~Trinity xoxo