Chapter 1: Back to School

Every story needs an introduction so here's mine. So, of course there's the mean girl Kate or Queen Kate, the cutie, Jeremy and the mean girls boyfriend, Luke. Now to the action... SCHOOL! I walk up to school on the first day back from Sumner break, Queen Kate , Luke and Jeremy get out of their limo. Of course Kate and Luke were hand in hand and laughing super hard, but Jeremy didn't look as happy as them, but why? He had a perfect life unlike mine. I heard the bell ring. Oh shit! I had to run all the way to math class, I snuck in right as my name was called for attendance, what a relief, except what was written on my desk. It said, Hey loser, hope you had a nice break, oh and why are you always here I mean do you even have any friends?
-K3

I leant over my desk and put my head in my hands. I almost started crying when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Are you OK?" I heard Jeremy ask. I just nodded.
"Are you sure you want to sit next to me? I'm the freak, beast, bear whatever you want to call me." I snapped.
"Ann you aren't any of those things, you know that right?" I was about to say, of course I am, when Mr. Robson yelled at us.

"Ahem... Class if you would all read until I come back." Mr Robson screamed, so we all grabbed our books out of our bags and read until he left. Then Jeremy tapped his pencil on my desk, I was about to yell at him, when he slid a note on my desk. I opened the note and read it. He wrote, You aren't a beast Ann, Katerina is. I almost laughed at this he always looked so close to his sister, so under his writing I wrote, I know who you are dumbo and thanks. And with that I shoved the note back to him. He quickly scribbled on the note and gave it back to me, Okay... So Katerina is super grumpy because she got cut-off earlier this week, it is so funny. I almost wrote back how little I cared when Mr. Robson came back. Through out the rest of math class Jeremy would occasionally look over at me and take a breath like he was about to say something but look away. God he was acting so weird. I didn't understand why. For the rest of the day I thought back to the note. Were we friends now?
..................................................................  Please comment on if you like the story and vote if I should keep writing. Love y'all:)