The letter

I had to look at that letter, I had to, so I walked in to the room and grabbed the letter. I immeadiatly realized that I had written on the opposite side, when I thought I was going to bleed out. That night was terrible and still haunts me, it had been a terrible night and my father had cut my arm for the first time, I was so scared. I turned the paper over to the gross side on it had written a lot, it was weird how much you want to say when you think you're dying.

Dear father, or whoever finds me,
I am dead because of my father and if I am alive I was almost dead and am inside. My father cut my arms, not me. So please end his rain of terror, so nobody has to deal with what he did.
~Ann

Wow, that reawoke the night that I felt like death was about to take me. Now onto the hard part, his note, I was terrified.

Dear whoever finds me,
I am dead because my daughter isn't, she is one who should be lying dead soon, but I must kill the power of this secret so I did.
-Love Mark Condi
P.S I don't deserve to be dead the girl does and I did this for her good.

Was that sick man really blaming me for all of this. I didn't ask for this or for him to start abusing me. ugh dammit I'm gonna cry agian I'm about to scream at myself when I remembered how strong I am. I survived that torture and him stealing my childhood innocence, this man could not make me cry.
********************************
Agian. I'm sorry for the length, but hope you like this letter. Please vote and comment. Love y'all :)