Chapter 11: Discoveries

I woke up and tried rolling over but couldn't.
"Ow, you just kicked my knee."
"Sorry, I kinda forgot."
"That's ok, so, change of plans my dad needs us there today, he said we might find things that he wouldn't think would hold any value to the case."
"Whatever, I feel way better today."
That's good, ok so, we have a few hours, he has to be there at 9 and its 5:30, how come your awake so early?"
"I'm used to being awake at 5:30"
"Oh ok, I'm gonna go back to sleep, wake me up at 8 please."
"Ok, oh, where's Kate?"
"Staying with our aunt for a while."
"Oh, why I thought she was helping with the case."
"Ha, nope. It's just you my dad and me."
"Ok, go to sleep so I don't have to deal with a cranky Jeremy."
"Ok." he said and I turned around, he wrapped his arms around me again and fell asleep, I did too, but I was awake in a few hours. When I looked at the clock it said 7:58, two minutes before I had to wake Jeremy up, but if I was up he would be too, so I just threw my elbow backwards.
"Ow, that was my head,"
"Sorry, I was stretching."
"And you woke me up a minute early, so you will have to deal with a cranky me today."
"Oh deal with it, I could have woken you up 2 minutes early."
"You wouldn't dare."
"You underestimate my character."
"Fine, I have to go get ready, we leave at 8:30 ok?"
"Yep." I said kissing him on the cheek. As soon as my door was shut, I started getting dressed, it was a really hot day so I put on a tank top and shorts. I was ready a whole 3 minutes early but used it as an excuse to prove that I was faster and just to annoy the crap out of him.
"Hurry up slow poke." I yelled repeatedly.
"Oh my god, you are soooo, lucky that you aren't my sister right now. or else I totally would have yelled at you."
"Whatever, so, let's go."
"Why are you so crazy and goofy today?"
"Because I spent the afternoon with my favorite person in the world yesterday and I love you."
"I love you too,"
"Ok, there's a life that we have to help solve why it is gone that we must go investigate."
"Yep, lets go." he said and we got into the back of Mr. Amerly's car, as he drove to the scene Jeremy and I kept looking at each other, luckily, Mr. Amerly was so busy driving that he didn't notice. When we got there Mr Amerly told us to go look at the girls, who's name was Rachel,room. When I got up to her room, I immediately saw a book with a paper sticking out of it. I grabbed the paper and started to read it. I could tell it was her death note, I could tell that her room hadn't been searched yet or else this would be gone. The paper said,
Dear whoever is reading this,
I really don't know what to say. First I want to apologize. I'm sorry to you Lisa and Nick for not being the sister I should have been, I love you, I really do. Mom, Dad, I'm really sorry to you too, for not being the daughter I should have been, please move on from me, this isn't your fault. None of you guys had anything to do with me doing this. Also, I love all of you and that never changed, and please, don't try to save me, let me die. Mommy, daddy I hope you will forgive me for the pain that I am making you guys go through by doing this but you guys are amazing parents. And Nickie, my only brother I will miss our Nerf wars, and Lisa, you are always a princess and I miss being your queen already.
I love you all,
Rachel
That was so hard to read, imagine how she felt when she wrote this. I walked over to her desk and grabbed her backpack, in it was a computer, I pulled it out and turned it on. There was no passcode which was weird. I looked for any social media or her Email. I found the email first, she had one new email, it said,
From: Mickey97@yahoo.com
To:REkeller96@hotmail.com
Hey Loser what's up, you still cutting, cause I hope your successful because you really need to kill yourself. Anyways, hope your day is so bad that you but an end to yourself.

Wow, what should I do, this is serious, if we can trace this email we can find out who said this.
"Hello,"
"What have you found so far?"
"Only one thing but it's big, it's an email telling Rachel to kill herself."
"Ok, I will have someone go get the computer as soon as possible please keep looking, so I went looking around and found her phone, her passcode was easy and I quickly found her Instagram, there were only mean things but it could still have lead to her suicide. Then, in her voice memos there was a recording that said, Hey Rachel, you should really go end all of our misery and kill yourself so we don't have to deal with you anymore,
I started to cry, how could someone be so mean. This was serious, some people might not be as serious about sliced as others but this was terrible, someone was dead because of this comment, because it was recorded 2 days ago. When the person came to collect what I had found I handed him the note. computer and phone. I had to go home, so I walked home, it was hard to not think about poor Rachel, she must have felt so hated. When I got to the house, Jeremy was already there. As soon as he saw me he got up and hugged me. I buried my head into his chest and cried. I cried for myself, Jenny and Rachel. After a long time I finally stopped crying, it was already 8, so I plopped on the couch, not wanting to move another inch. Again Jeremy picked me up and carried me up to my room, he set me down and then laid next to me. He held me as I cried myself to sleep. Throughout the night I would get dreams where I was in Rachel's place and it was terrible, it made me wake up and try to sit up, but instead I woke Jeremy up.
"This is weird ya know?" I asked him.
"Yeah, but it's better than you not getting any sleep at all."
"I know, we'll go back to sleep, I'll be fine."
"Ok, but if you even make a single shriek I'm gonna check on you."
"Ok."
"Goodnight" and I feel asleep, this time I slept, for a long time, until the stupid thunder, I was afraid of thunder, and so of course I tried to bury my face in a pillow, "Ann are you ok, what's wrong?"
"It's just the storm, I promise," I said and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't, so I stayed awake until the storm stopped. Then I fell back asleep, and slept very well.
*******************************
I almost cried well making this, it was really hard for me. Ok, anyways, I want to do a questions chapter so, please comment. Also, singinggirl0308 you are super awesome and I hope this chapter didn't make you disappointed or sad. Also, all of this is dramatized but I do know someone who was told to kill themselves, but enough of that. Please support my other book. It's called Our Story (hunger games fanfiction). Also, please don't ask who the person I was talking about is. Anywho, I am droning on so I will stop soon. This chapter and the next few will be very meaningful to me so please don't say anything bad about them. Well, my birthday is so soon, June 6th, yay! Ok. u am just about done. Love y'all :)